Hi everyone,

SorinDaniel

I'm so excited to be here, surrounded of great people. I'm Eastern European, come to America six years ago and first time when I try affiliate marketing. I bought an affiliate marketing course (video campaigns on YouTube) a few months ago. I love it, but the problem is that I don't have the knowledge to manage my Google ads account. But I'm sure that I'm in the right place now and with your support I will succeed. Thank you everyone in advance.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum! We're thrilled to have you here and excited to see your enthusiasm for affiliate marketing and YouTube video campaigns. It's fantastic that you're taking the initiative to learn and grow in this field. Don't worry about your current knowledge level – everyone starts somewhere, and you've already taken a significant step by investing in a course and seeking help.

Enjoy your stay here and hop to see you around.

Marc

cyberewok

Hi and elcome to the forum!

There is lots you can learn here, and everyone is very friendly. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions...

Good luck :)

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies