It's a good idea to delete my Google ads account and make a new one?

SorinDaniel

My name is Sorin and I joined this group because I am a newbie in this field and I really need your help guys. I bought an affiliate marketing course (video campaigns on YouTube) a few months ago. I love it, but the problem is that I don't have the knowledge to manage my Google ads account. This is my problem now:
I created my first Google Ads account a few months ago and I ran a few campaigns in it. My first campaign was for a testosterone booster and I've got my account suspended. After three appeals Google reinstated my account and I continued to run campaigns. After one month I created a sub account.
The problem is that since then, I've couldn't run any campaign on my account.
In my main account (the first account I've created) the campaigns stay in pending forever and they are never approved, and in my sub account the campaigns are approved but they never run.
I got more confused when I called them and they told me that both of my accounts are sub accounts. How is it that possible? This situation is for more than 2 months now. I tried to contact Google, but they never came back to me.
I need your advice guys if is better for me now to delete this account, and open another account, under another Gmail address that I already have, using the same payment methods as in my old account?

hipcat

I'd forget Google totally, and run the ads in Bing, as it's more a buyers market and they are way more affiliate link friendly than Google. :)

Aishamushtaq

Aishamushtaq
If you're looking for a more affiliate link-friendly platform, Bing Ads could be a good alternative to Google Ads. Since Bing often attracts users with stronger purchase intent, it might be more effective for your affiliate marketing efforts. Plus, Bing tends to have lower competition and cost-per-click rates compared to Google. Give it a try and see if it works better for your goals!

SorinDaniel

The problem for me is that the course teach me how to promote video ads on Youtube, using Google Ads. I need support with Google Ads. Can you help me guys?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Best answer
Hey Sorin, welcome aboard! It sounds like you're diving into affiliate marketing and facing Google Ads challenges. Regarding your suspended account, reinstatement was a positive step. For pending campaigns, review ad content and landing pages for compliance. For your sub account, ensure settings are accurate for campaigns to run. Google's "sub account" label might refer to different campaign types. Deleting and starting anew could be an option, but exhausting all troubleshooting steps first is wise. Reach out to Google support again and seek clarification on the sub account status. Patience is key; resolution might take time. Evaluate your situation holistically before deciding on a fresh account. Best of luck and remember, community support is here!

SorinDaniel

Hi Mark, very useful advice. I canceled one of my accounts, and I"ve kept just one account (the one where the campaigns are approved but they never run) and a manager account. I deleted the old campaign (it was a group with 5 ads),I uploaded it again ( now just one ad, how you can see in the attachment) and I set up maximum conversions. Google approved it (limited) in less then 24 hours, but I still don't have any views. What I suppose to do? What is the easiest way to contact Google?

Attachments

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Hi Sorin, it's good to see you taking steps to resolve the issues with your Google Ads campaign. If your campaign was approved but not getting views, it's important to review your bid strategy, budget, targeting settings, and ad scheduling. Make sure they align with your campaign objectives and audience. Additionally, monitor your campaign's performance regularly to identify any potential issues. If problems persist, consider reaching out to Google Ads support through their online help center or contact options provided in your Google Ads account for more personalized assistance. Patience and persistence will be key as you work through these challenges. Good luck!

tvasteconstructions

Deleting your Google Ads account and creating a new one may not resolve your issue. Instead, focus on understanding Google Ads policies and best practices to troubleshoot errors and improve the performance of your current account. Please consider seeking professional guidance or tutorials to effectively navigate the Platform.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.