Best video format for YouTube?

fehsvys

I'm wondering what is the best video format to upload to YouTube after I created first videos and preparing to upload them to youtube.
I'm often publishing video as mp4 format, it's best format video file?
Please share your advice

mahichwdry

The best video format for YouTube is H.264 codec with MP4 container. It offers a good balance of quality and compression, ensuring faster upload times. Recommended settings include a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels (1080p) and a frame rate of 30 frames per second (fps). Optimize your video's bitrate for quality while keeping file sizes manageable.

Abhishake0025

I'm wondering what is the best video format to upload to YouTube after I created first videos and preparing to upload them to youtube.
Please share your advice
Stick with the MP4 format, as it's widely compatible. Use the highest resolution available for your video, keep the audio quality high, and make sure your video title and thumbnail are appealing to viewers.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Yes, MP4 is actually the best format for uploading videos to YouTube. It's widely supported, offers high quality with relatively small file sizes, and works well with YouTube's compression. Stick with MP4, and you're good to go!

Brick John

yeah stick with mp4 as it is the best to upload on youtube and other any such online platform as well, it offer a good balance with your size and with this also maintain the video quality as well.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.