What is the best way to avoid spam ??

netyaz0001

I have a new domain that is 6 months old. Now the reputation of my domain has decreased.

When I send multiple emails, all of them go to spam. But when I send 5 or 6 emails, they go to the inbox. My question is what is the best way to avoid spam?

Is it better to send 5 emails every 20 minutes or 5 emails every hour?

How long should I wait to avoid the spam box?

Daniel@30

Use strong email filters, add CAPTCHA to forms, and update security measures frequently to prevent spam. Improve overall spam avoidance by teaching consumers how to spot and steer clear of dubious emails.

Nemanja

Premium Member
When trying to avoid emails landing in the spam folder, it's crucial to maintain a balanced sending frequency and adhere to best practices. Sending a consistent volume of emails within a reasonable timeframe can help improve deliverability. Instead of sending multiple emails in quick succession, spacing them out—such as sending 5 emails every hour, might be more favorable. Additionally, consider optimizing email content, avoiding spam-triggering words, ensuring proper authentication (like DKIM and SPF), and regularly monitoring email performance to maintain a positive sender reputation. Waiting for an appropriate interval, possibly an hour or more, between batches of emails can also assist in preventing emails from being flagged as spam. Adjusting and monitoring your sending patterns while maintaining quality content and engagement can help improve email deliverability and avoid spam filters.

Amikson

Craft engaging and relevant content for your emails. Encourage recipients to interact with your emails by opening, clicking, and replying. Email engagement is a significant factor in determining sender reputation.

arbehi

Typically, any email application you utilize will provide a spam rating before sending, aiming to reduce the chances of your email being marked as spam.

bijutoha

I have a new domain that is 6 months old. Now the reputation of my domain has decreased.

When I send multiple emails, all of them go to spam. But when I send 5 or 6 emails, they go to the inbox. My question is what is the best way to avoid spam?

Is it better to send 5 emails every 20 minutes or 5 emails every hour?

How long should I wait to avoid the spam box?
IMO, When sending multiple emails, spacing them out can help. Sending 5 emails every 20 minutes may trigger spam filters due to the frequency. It's better to send 5 emails every hour to avoid being flagged as spam. Additionally, consider the quality of your email content and ensure it complies with anti-spam regulations. Waiting at least an hour between batches of emails can help maintain a good sender reputation.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.