how many days take to approve my display ads?

gplforever.com

Give it a bit more time; sometimes it takes a little longer for the ads to reach the audience after activation. If it's still not reaching them by tomorrow, then we might need to check on things.

Regarding changing information, it depends on what you want to change. Generally, once the campaign is activated, you might have limited options to modify it, but let's take a look. What specifically do you want to tweak?

musharraf12

Hi Team, Yesterday i create display ads for my google my business promotion. It says that need one day to activate your campaign. But today till now campaign activated but not reach audience why? can i change any informations? please suggest me guys.
Patience is key with ad activation. If it's still inactive, consider checking your campaign settings, targeting, and bid strategy. You might edit certain details if needed. Give it a bit more time, and it should start reaching your audience.

emii

Be patient...Display ad approval timelines may differ based on a number of factors, including ad network policies, ad content etc.The approval process for ads often takes a few hours to several days.

greenhostcloud

Hi Team, Yesterday i create display ads for my google my business promotion. It says that need one day to activate your campaign. But today till now campaign activated but not reach audience why? can i change any informations? please suggest me guys.
It may take some time for the campaign to reach your desired audience after activation. You can try adjusting your targeting criteria or increasing your budget to increase visibility.

Andy Beohar

If your Google My Business display ads haven't reached the audience yet, it could be due to various reasons such as targeting settings, bidding strategy, or ad approval delays. Check your campaign settings and ensure they're optimized for your target audience. If necessary, you can edit your campaign details to improve performance.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.