Skip Meta Description for to do SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPrat

Meta Description is one of important part of On-Page SEO

Dear all, I agree with all , those who said and know that meta description is not at all negligible. Meta Description is one of the On-Page SEO criteria, which we need to fulfill. Each and every pages of a website should have unique Meta Description. These descriptions should have targeted keywords, should be relevant with the site content and should be brief and crisp.

bruno007

You should not skip meta description, it tells the user about your webpage in a quick mode which is user friendly.

Cambellkevina

Meta description is the most important to get rank in search engine. So we have to put meta description also.

bruno007

Removing meta description is not right to do, you should keep meta description in the website, cause it get shown up in SERP along with the listing of webpage. This enables a user to get to know about your webpage in brief.

hadingrh

Nowadays, this trend is changing and many website owner do not write meta description.
I'm kind of agree with you. Now, it is no harm to left the meta description because google can choose which sentence should be used as the description of the webpage.
For instance, please do search with the following keywords, "cara menghilangkan jerawat" (this keywords have high volume of search, and some is well optimized), you'll find some pages leave the meta but still ranked on the top SERP.
I think, this is a big change in google's algorithm. Unfortunately, some SEO tools still put weight more to this meta tag.

Rothvenus

Don't skip meta description. It is important in seo.

Last edited:

Mamodepp

I don't suggest you to do that. Keep meta description.

Last edited:

bruno007

Kateepark

To get a good rank in google meta description is available.

Last edited:

Nicolasone

No you have to put it. Without meta description it is hard to do seo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.