How to Arrange and Choose the Keyword for Website

Gracesheng

Generally speaking, it’s important to arrange a rational distribution for keywords when building a website. However there are some rules can follow for us.
We often put the most difficult word on homepage, and then comes the medium difficulty in columns page, so long-tailed nature ones are on article pages or product pages.
What’s more,we also should pay more attention to the following points.
Firstly, we must do keyword research .
If we know nothing about what kind of keyword your users are looking for, then we will difficulty in arranging a reasonable distribution for all keywords.
I have seen too many companies target keyword was made by Home designers casually and simply take it as the name of the company that will never research by anyone.
In order to avoid mistakes for selecting keyword and putting keyword on different pages reasonably, we can do In-depth keyword research.
Keyword search is usually the most important 2-3 ones.
What ‘s the lower grade of research? What’s differences between the words in meaning ? Which words can be combined in one channel ? Does the website will meet the overall structure for these keywords ? And so on .
These issues have to be carried out in-depth keyword research to be able to get answers on their own would not think of the past.
Secondly, the proper assessment of keywords on homepage.
When developing a website, people often think that the most difficult keyword in our profession is the best one and will get the most traffic.
For some corporate website , this is also the last resort, because the names of the enterprise product are already fixed. And it was called be the coming into been of the Internet, so it can not make any change.
It’s better for us to consider the following factors when arranging keyword:
1) the number of searches.
2 ) strength of competitors ( existing top surface sites ) .
3 ) willing to spend time, money and manpower.

If we can follow this rule to develop a website , and then we can arrange the keyword to meet our requirement. This is also the rule for back links developing.

This article was released here by me.

MichaelMc

Great comment! I think you are a professional content writer.I am right?

Gracesheng

Thanks for your attention. the number of keyword can not be long, I thing two or three words may be the best choice.

Shirley_Sharp

Do keyword research, use Search Engine Optimization methods, do internet affiliate marketing, etc. You can also take a look at pre-created records by keywords, after so many trials you can reach at the goal you were aspiring. Some listing of keyboards is extremely considerable, and can help anybody who would like to use SEO within their sites or internet-related work. It's been published on the web at Associated Content.

JoeHamilton

Thanks for sharing such an informative article, its really very essential and difficult task for any website, willing to spend time to search proper keyword, spending money for that search are considerable, once keywords have been chosen than then maintenance and appropriate listing and arrangement of those keywords should done carefully.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.