When has SEO started and When SEO will end?

hoangvu

Hello,

This is a interesting question about SEO, I'm a new person to SEO and just want to know when has SEO started and force us must SEO to get higher rankings on search engines. Additional question..in your thoughts, When the SEO process will end?

Please share your opinion:rolleyes2:

bermuda

Perhaps there is no ending to the SEO because even if you manage to gather some decent packages of links for your website, and at the same time keep adding fresh, relevant contents to your website and reach the top pages of Google and other major search engines, then you will realize that if you stop optimizing your site further, gradually your ranks will go down because SEO is an ongoing process.

williamdaniel868

As I’m a new member of SEO, therefore; this seems to be an interesting question related with SEO services. I want to know about the time when SEO started and when it will end. Moreover, give me clear reason behind its uses for high rankings in search engines.

kevinwilliam145

Being a new member of SEO, I want to get the right answer for the mentioned question. Apart from knowing the starting and ending time of SEO, I wish to understand the reason of using this to get a high rank in the search engine pages.

Redspan

There is no end to the process of SEO since it is an ongoing process. It is important to keep on adding relevant and fresh content.

RH-Calvin

As of my knowledge SEO has started since Google has come into existence. And SEO will never die as because it is the backbone to websites that are live over the internet. Without SEO one cannot think of hosting a website online.

Gerald P. Lazarus

There is no end of the SEO task because the results of SEO are not stable. SO we need to do SEO for any website as long as we want to gain profit from them.

Eric H. Lee

SEO is definitely an industry where you've to attend and manage problems every time. The moment that you've completed SEO for your website actually there are many tasks remain. It's an endless process, you've to check out your competition for wining the race.

DNP

Once a real artificial intelligence is created SEO is no more relevant :)
But seriously, I agree that SEO is not going to end, it is just going to change in a faster way.

Deepak Kaushik

I don't think SEO will end in future or anything like this. SEO is on-going process and at present, everybody wants to be come on top of Search Engines. Without SEO its impossible to maintain website visibility on Search Engines.

Shirley_Sharp

SEO is probably started in the year 1997. According to current situation we cant say that the SEO will never end, because all the online businesses are depend on the SEO for raising the traffic of their website and SEO will also affect the visibility of webpage.

fabrizio

SEO starts when anyone create a website and want to put it in marketing industry and it ends when you will get what you want from your website. But in the marketing industry it is not so easy as the competition is so high. So that you have to do SEO for your site as long as you want to earn from it.

harrylorayne

I am eagerly interested to know the correct answer of the above mentioned question. Can anyone tell me when is the start time of SEO and how to use the same to rank higher on the site.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.