One Keyword Per Page vs Multiple Keywords Per Page ?

hoangvu

Hello,

I used to do SEO for single keyword on each page, to be honest I don't have more experience on SEO to rank mutiple keywords on per page. Is it possible to do that?

and I have a question One Keyword Per Page vs Multiple Keywords Per Page, which is better and easy to get best result from SEO?

Any thoughts?

Knightmedia

One is easier ofc, but multiple can be done too, the key is that each one that optimize off page will be successful in rankings

JobElance

It will be much more better to target multiple keywords per page..because you can't say how people will reach your site means by typing which keyword..

deepakrajput

To target 3-4 keywords in a page in the best. If you are able to create pages for every keywords, It is the best option for Your site Rankings.

seojesica

i prefer one to two keywords target for each page, in my point of view that will be better.

rohanjain

One keyword per page focus on content quality and the content focused on a single keyword phrase will be more relevant. Multiple keywords per page has disadvantage that page is not optimized for the primary keyword.

sheldonlobo

I before focused on many keyword but now I do only one focused keyword the reason is it is easy to optimize one single keyword than many keywords.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.