Quality vs. Quantity?

LazyRiches

Hello friends,

I have a small question but honestly I don't know how to give it an exact answer
My question is: when you you buy an offer/product then what you pay attention? will you consider Quality or Quantity?
and give me the reasons why :)

Jovani

Hello friends,

I have a small question but honestly I don't know how to give it an exact answer
My question is: when you you buy an offer/product then what you pay attention? will you consider Quality or Quantity?
I may need both, for example when I choose an ebook to read from Amazon, I will see how many pages it got, about 300 or 500 pages are good for me , not interested in ebooks just some pages. After any reviews, I will see how quality it can bring to me.

ericplotz1

I am definitely on the fence about this one. For the product it always needs to be quality for me and items that I brand.

BUT I have sold quantity before and the products honestly were TERRIBLE lol.

This is how we sold them:

We found products in China on AliBaba for kids around the ages of 6-13. These products cost as low as $.01. I mean they were really crap products.

We built a website and listed all 100 products.

So what we did is we bought a mailing list of senior citizens and certain demographics and such. Either way we were very particular about the leads.

Then we mailed out a gift card with $300 value for free to everyone on the list.

Now the most we paid for any of these items were $.50 and we charged $12.49 shipping.

This method worked very well!!!!

Cheers

BobbyHughes

Quantity long forgotten but quality remembered always. I always prefer quality over quantity.

nilpotter

Hello friends,

No doubt quality is the first option for you. Because quality brings a decent amount of quantity.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.