Newbie Here, but Ready to Learn!

tricialyce

Hi everyone,

I came here to learn! So far, I've really enjoyed browsing the many threads on useful information. I think I found the right place when it comes to knowledgeable/helpful people. My name is Tricia, and I am hoping to start an online fashion business, specializing in trending accessories, utilizing dropshipping. I'm completely new to all of this, and I'm sure it's painfully evident!

Anyway, I'm a newbie when it comes to all the ins and outs of starting a business, let alone a business built on dropshipping, and I'm looking to learn from everyone here! I've only been researching my idea for about a week, but you've got to start somewhere, eh? Nice to meet you all :eek:

Tricia

Inquestor

Hello Tricia,

A warm welcome to WMS! We all have started at ground zero at some point in time.

Do you have a domain name yet?

There are quite a few helpful people around this forum and if you have any questions, just ask away.

Cheers!

elcidofaguy

Hiya Tricia, Its great to have you on board! We all start of as newbies... and I'm sure before long you'll be a pro in the making... I look forward to reading your posts and sharing ideas... A big :welcome1: !!!

tricialyce

Hello Tricia,

A warm welcome to WMS! We all have started at ground zero at some point in time.

Do you have a domain name yet?

There are quite a few helpful people around this forum and if you have any questions, just ask away.

Cheers!
I have not settled on a domain name just yet, but I have a handful I am mulling over. I've been Googling my ideas, making sure they aren't already taken. I have so many questions, I hardly know where to start! haha

Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to Webmaster Sun Tricia The largest internet marketing forum. Nice to meet you too feel free to contact if you need help.
Thank you!

Hiya Tricia, Its great to have you on board! We all start of as newbies... and I'm sure before long you'll be a pro in the making... I look forward to reading your posts and sharing ideas... A big :welcome1: !!!
Thank you!

SarahR

Hi everyone,

I came here to learn! So far, I've really enjoyed browsing the many threads on useful information. I think I found the right place when it comes to knowledgeable/helpful people. My name is Tricia, and I am hoping to start an online fashion business, specializing in trending accessories, utilizing dropshipping. I'm completely new to all of this, and I'm sure it's painfully evident!

Anyway, I'm a newbie when it comes to all the ins and outs of starting a business, let alone a business built on dropshipping, and I'm looking to learn from everyone here! I've only been researching my idea for about a week, but you've got to start somewhere, eh? Nice to meet you all :eek:

Tricia
Hi Tricia,
Welcome to WMS! Looking forward to reading your posts. Have a nice stay, and let's all learn together. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views