How have you learned SEO?

SamanthaBrey82

I learned from a combination of those resources...ebooks, forums and just practicing myself. Actually, I stole an idea off a friend of mine a long time ago who was doing SEO really well. And that's what really turned my online ventures around :)

webdesign

I learned from a combination of those resources...ebooks, forums and just practicing myself.
You are smart when learning from these ways. I have to agree they are effective for someone wants to do SEO for their websites. We should combine all resouces and find out which is the best effective SEO method to use for us later

Actually, I stole an idea off a friend of mine a long time ago who was doing SEO really well. And that's what really turned my online ventures around :)
Just curious what you learned or got from your friend. Its just a SEO technique?

kathyclark_sams

I think the best way to learn SEO is by numerous article on internet. My company has trained me for it and on side I learn it hard by making notes and doing practical in my company. Practically learn is the best way to learn SEO for the long run. Also sign up the newsletter of Moz, SEW, SEL etc. Read them and read them to understand.

All the best!

kb24

I learned SEO by joining a community that teach you how to make money online with your websites. Took me a while to understand it all but I think I have a good grasp of it now..

William Bethman

As a fresher, I started my learning from Researh. I started studying different blogs. Then, I moved on to on-page SEO as well as off-page SEO and today I'm happy that I'm implementing SEO strategies for different companies.

santek

I learned SEO through various articles & participating in forum community sites. Also I searched for techniques that are used for SEO process.

dinuanzz

I have learnt it practically rather than theory so it helps to learn more quickly

Website Design Ltd

SEO is somewhat of a mythical beast. You can arm yourself with all the knowledge in the world & never quite be prepared enough for what lies ahead.
Learning by doing is always going to be the most beneficial way of getting to grips with the basics, that way you can throw yourself headfirst into the trial & error snakepit that SEO really is.

raden92

I learned from my friends and a group in facebook.
Sometimes I learned about it from articles from SEO forums. They're really my best pal to help my SEO skills as good as now :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.