Is working online a good or a bad work?

Earl Julius

Depends on where you have applied, but most legit companies do not and will ask not you for initial payment before getting hired. Why? Because they are Legit companies that workers to work for them. Now to answer your question, yes online jobs is a good option, you just have to know where you are good at at find a legit company that pays you fairly for the services you offered to them. Btw, I work online as a General Transcriber. The Pay is okay.

antonette061389

Working online for good, I think it also depend if your just doing it for part time then it will help you to add up on your income. But if your doing it as a full time then you must enjoy and like this work because in order to succeess on this business is patience to your self and determination. Its not that easy to earn online their are legit sites that really pay you but their are also lots of tons and scammers out their. Working online for fulltime is not for a big family to live a life, it may help maybe but not for all the needs of the member of the family. I lf you are single then grab this work for you, but if you are a family man and this is the only income of all the members of the family I suggest to think it twice.

charlee1990

I work for almost 8 years as a customer service in a call center but 2 years ago I got into accident and I have to stay at home for 6 months at least to recover from the accident. At that time I decided to work at home as a freelancer. A lot of works are being offered online and you can't tell if they're legit or not so risky so really have to be careful.
At first I had a hard time to find job online and it took me a month to find a decent one. My first online job is data entry salary is like 3 times lower than my salary when I'm still working in a call center, then I tried to find another job to add additional income. I was lucky and hired as a Virtual assistant in a American company. Salary is good but still not the same amount that I am earning before. Still I continue and enjoy life working at home. No Tax, No Time pressure to fix your self and go to work and you have all the time for yourself. Now I'm doing this online job for almost two years now and I'm still happy about it. My salary became bigger after a year experience in doing online job.

Louieee

Work online is 10 times better than working offline because online you can do it at the comfort and privacy of your home.
I have had heated business discussions with clients in my boxers and flip flops while puffing a cig and sipping coffee.

Please give me a workplace example that can compete with that?

shinyMonkey

It also depends if you're an introvert or an extrovert.

Introverts (like me) will probably be happier working alone from home than extroverts, who need (want) to hang out with people.

waad32

I have heard a lot about online business for example like data entry, computer operator etc and i have also heard about its advantage but what trouble me is that some of my friend who were working in that field have said that it is useless and just time consuming. According to them online work is just a way to attract people but not for payment or some kind of thing like that.
Recently i have joined in data entry and also i am interested in some other kind of online job that i can do staying in home. But after hearing my friend, i am confused. I have already paid for my training so that i can engage in online work. What should i do now? Is it good or is it really like my friend said?

Please help me
Well, for me, working online is better rather than commuting to work everyday. As they say, there are advantages and disadvantages in working online. If your work online pays you the right amount, then it is good. The important thing is you enjoy working and it will all follow through.

HazelDJ

Just continue with your online work. The outcome of your job will depend upon your skills and dedication. Many people are successful in that kind of endeavor so you also have an opportunity to be like them. Just remember that it takes courage and patience because some sites may not give you the things that you have expected such as low pay for a certain job. So, just go on and on until you find the site that will pay you right,

Jim15

I will consider it as good if you pick a perfect online job for your living but if you don't lucky to have one, it's bad because I learn that many online jobs are not paying high amount of money. But just try it and you will know it.

edenmae29

It could be both, depends on your situation. For me as a full time mom, it is really helpful to have a home based job so I can take care of the kids and make money at the same time. It is such an advantage for me because I don't have to travel to a workplace which is a hassle most of the time due to heavy traffic. But it's not always good because you can also encounter problems like black outs or internet interruption, so it is good but there are disadvantages too. But I still prefer having a home based job.

trendjing

If what you are after is to be at the comfort of your own home, to be with your family, and to lessen the stress and tension brought to you by your company and road traffic, then you are fit for online jobs. Yes, some jobs can be time consuming, but you have options of applying to different sites. At first, the compensation may be little, but if you established your online work and has good feedback from your clients, you can reach the desired payment you want.

For other companies, they will ask you how much worth is your skill and experience. So it just takes a matter of time, patience, and effort.

m_cel

Working online is for those who have free time to work. There’s no good or bad work as long you work hard for it, you can earn good income from it. If you’re happy doing online job then do it but if not find some other jobs that suits you. Choose what makes you happy because whatever outcome it might be, you’re not going to regret it as long as you’re happy.

DawnsDivination

Online work might not be good for your friend, but if it's genuinely something that you find interesting, and if you are willing to put in the work it takes, you CAN make a good living by working online. And a great thing about working online is that there are so many different avenues of income opportunity.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what kind of training you have invested in, so I can't recommend which avenue is right for you, but I can promise you that no matter what, a monetary investment in yourself is ALWAYS worth it. Even if you don't succeed in that particular area, you've taught yourself SOMETHING, even if that something is that it just isn't right for you. Educating yourself is never a waste.

Besides, how can you beat laying in bed in your pajamas all day, controlling your own schedule, and making your own decisions on HOW MUCH money you make??! You can't. I have a hard time seeing how anyone doesn't want to work from home online! :think: lol Seriously, it's worth trying for sure if it interests you. Once you get the hang of whatever you're wanting to do, it just keeps getting easier and easier to earn more and more.

Good luck to you!

Ciprian Bitter

I have heard a lot about online business for example like data entry, computer operator etc and i have also heard about its advantage but what trouble me is that some of my friend who were working in that field have said that it is useless and just time consuming. According to them online work is just a way to attract people but not for payment or some kind of thing like that.
Recently i have joined in data entry and also i am interested in some other kind of online job that i can do staying in home. But after hearing my friend, i am confused. I have already paid for my training so that i can engage in online work. What should i do now? Is it good or is it really like my friend said?

Please help me
People will tell you the craziest things about topics they don't understand fully, and that's why not every opinion matters.
When asking for advice or opinions, only ask people who have tried that stuff and have proper experience - otherwise it's just jibberish :D

MyLead

I think you'd have to try for yourself and see if you like it or not. Everything is for people, some people will think it's good and some people will say it's bad. Everybody is different so instead of listening to your friend, try it.

stephenrobes

In my view work on online is very good. Because you can work here Independently overall.

Traffic

Do plumbers who own plumbing business dig all the holes to put the pipe in. No they hire someone. You do the hard yards create an income stream then hire a manager for that to free yourself up for next project. There is always whitelabeltraffic.com or monstorbacklinks.com to help do some of the work.

MarkMiller

Online working is good, but still some safety majors you should taken in online work, same as you are taking in offline working like job security, payment methods, data security etc. Using online working you can save your time and money and you can improve your skills. There is no barrier of distance if you are doing work online. You can hire work from anywhere and complete it from your personal office as well as you can do many other works.

paritosh

Please help me
Online work is always better than the offline work but one important thing, this must need to be trustful with the clients and the money transaction process.

chongjasmine

I think working online is good.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.