What is the main source of your traffic?

Riviera

My main source of traffic comes from listing, seo, articles/post for users (google, yahoo referral). When i check the source of traffic, i see it comes from the search of articles or listings, ads postings.
The other source is FB ads, GG adwords, not usually but sometimes i make ads compaign.

Empire

My source of traffic is from basic SEO backlinks from added an simple URL in the signature on websites that I use. That's one option I use and tend to keep it going. On one promotion website I'm an recognized member with over 7500 posts and with that being said that site has most of my backlinks.

Second, social media, I tend to keep on tweeting and posting on Facebook when there is an new content, and I use the RSS feed.

I recently started using an system (website) that site owners add there site then they go and earn points by reviewing other websites and with the points they have earn to get reviews on there website. this is very helpful to get traffic and also support. I had very good support reviews

Last edited:

tyggis

Main source is Google SERp, or if I use Adwords at a site, thats the best.

Aegis software

In my website most of traffic comes from google, social media and blog sites. I used to publish content in web 2.0 sites and circulating in social media as well. So it helps my website to improve ranking.

Website Design Ltd

Primarily ours comes from organic, as we rank top for a lot of web design & digital marketing keywords in the local area. We also get a surprising amount of traffic from social (I say that as if I'm not proud of my dope Social Media skills :ertery:). We've also got a couple of PPC & Display ad campaigns running for various sister companies.
A lot of our clients see a fantastic response from PPC stuff too.

paul1129

Well our traffic is mostly organic which is totally unreliable these days. So, we run small social media & PPC campaigns to keep up the demand.

hnrindani

Major Traffic Source

My website gets major traffic from Google with mix keywords. Half of the traffic is truly organic while other half is through brand keywords. This is because we are a services company with good presence on Social media and other referral sites which adds to our brand awareness.

I think search engine optimization is the best way to get traffic from search engines. Beside forum marketing and social networks also work. I think every website have a main source of its traffic. For me, I am getting good traffic from Google, a little from Bing and 20% from social networks. Let me know yours...what is the main source of your site traffic ?

Seomarketergr

Social Media, escpecially facebook when i create a promotional video with a link and my organic traffic with valuable content are my main methods of traffic. Off page seo strategies such as local listings is a must.

SamHeyerSeo

SamHeyerSeo
I agree. But you have organic traffic only from Social media and on page content ? Your Local Seo is the only off page seo strategy ? Because my basic seo strategy is Local Listings but you cant rank only with this method.

AffiliateTutor

For me the king of traffic is still Adwords. I always start out with paid traffic until SEO has had time to do it's magic.

krishnakodi786

Google is the main source of traffic for my website. But I am still loosing somewhere else.

Dewlance

WMS Marketplace Seller
Google and Forum.

Google: This is main source.

I think most of traffic comes from Search Engine but forums are also most important because of most of forums are related to my niche. I mean I only join forum which is related to my niche.

I also join forum for fun and not for traffic, etc.

StevenTr

My traffic mostly comes from Social Media such as Google, GooglePlus, Twitter, facebook. And sometimes I use web 2.0 to drive traffic to my website

meomeo031

My main source of traffic is SEO, Blogs, forums and Social Media sites. I get 50 to 200 unique visitors daily.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.