Linkedin vs Facebook for Business?

Aryan

No doubt' Facebook is the biggest social media platform, while Linkedin is an professional network and no. of users are less than facebook. Linkedin is good only when we launches corporate business campaigns for example job ads, any business requirement ad campaigns. While Facebook is Giant in this field with more than 900 million users.
Secondly people more frequently visit on on Facebook rather than Linkedin.

SirenOnFire

I'd say Facebook straight up. One of the reasons is that LinkedIn is still pretty new and members of this social media platform are more of teenagers than adults. If you want to tap people who could be possible customers to your business, choose the medium where you can meet many more of them. A lot of older people are not even that active on social media, with the exception of Facebook. Although, if you want to make your business more popular or well-known, I feel it best that you join and advertise on both. This is because I believe that the more people you can meet, the more possible customers you can have. I may be considered wrong about LinkedIn having younger members, but that is the case in my country.

betty3

in my own opinion, facebook is the best social network for promoting sites, it has billion uses, Linkedin is sometimes ignored when arrived to others email, they thought it was a hacking account or scammers.

RAQ

Facebook and LinkedIn caters two different platforms. LinkedIn is great at connecting with professional people who can give you insights on your business. You can search the connections of their professional expertise that you can immediately assess if they can be of help to your business. Facebook on the other hand is a social media platform for general audience needs, such as professional people, and the general people whom you can advertise and sell your business to. Both are good for a business in different aspects for me. I suggest you do both.

jaymish

I would go for Facebook, but I also think that it depends on your target audience. You have not mentioned what kind of sites you are trying to promote. Facebook has a broader audience but is also an informal site, more suitable to an audience that wants to connect with friends and family and meet new people. Linkedin is a more professional site and better suited for people who are advertising their skills or who are trying to make business connections.

gadislade

Both are useful for business but honestly I use Facebook more than linkedin

JonathanS

Well, for me, I have two general different approaches towards business marketing for Facebook compared to LinkedIn. Both can be equally efficient at achieving an overall increase in sales. But require different techniques. With LinkedIn, I'm more interested in seeking B2B type relationships with other solution and service providers/internet marketers like myself. I find this platform crucial in bridging these partnerships for the realm I'm in. Facebook is different because I'm coming from an internet marketers perspective with a B2C product/service module. Between Facebook ads, professional page, and group for my website. I'd say it's been an effective means for my business marketing needs as well! To be honest, I can't choose one between the two.

akumar01

Facebook is famous and creative platform for everyone like users, visitors, customers, and business owners each person stay on facebook compare to LinkedIn. Facebook bring huge number of customers and visitors to get maximum traffic to website, i am also agree Facebook.

Nut never underestimate LinkedIn website. LinkedIn website is good and reputed for advertiser and customers engagement. Make your advertisement better and amazing.

tiffiecute

If you are into business, obviously Facebook is the best platform to generate income. It has far more members who can be your potential customers. You can actually create an official facebook group or page for your business so people can get to know more about the nature of your store or company and the products you are selling.

Customers can easily contact you for inquiries and you can respond faster via Facebook messenger. You can even add a feature in your page wherein they can order your product. You can also add customer rating and comment feature to boost your business.

951Temec

Facebook isn't so great for business, I think linked in is far more professional than facebook. Seems more like a small business sort of thing with a psuedo-store front. you're far better off with linkedin which supports resume, and business contact information and far less trolling.

Ellyza de gala

I think Linkedin would be best in terms of business since it was developed intended for business/ employee-employer connections. It also provide a wide array of connections among professionals all over the world.

Kieranlewix

Beside forum marketing, I want to spend a bit more time for promoting my sites on social networks and Linkedin + Facebook are social networks I am thinking of. In your personal opinoijn, which is better for business and doing marketing campaigns for increasing sales for websites?
Personally,I prefer Facebook to LinkedIn.Don't get me wrong,they are both great but Facebook gives a broader reach for your business.About a fifth of the total population of people in the world are in Facebook.This is not all,Facebook's has tools which will make your job in marketing seem like no work at all.With the Facebook filters,the work is done for you.Location,behavior,demographics,interest and connections are but a few of the parameters used to search for your targeted audience.Facebook filters allow you to micro-target your audience.LinkedIn is also great.It allows people to have professional business relationships,share ideas and also is also a good platform to market your services or products.

CookieRunner

I would say that you should use Facebook and LinkedIn for Business. You can also try other Social Media sites to get attention, advertise and do marketing even. Its best to exhaust all resources that we can think of.

HazelDJ

I prefer to use Facebook as a source of my income because I have so many friends that could read my posts and could possibly click and buy the products. On my Facebook account, I put advertisements and link it to the seller of the products. Somehow, I could earn a commission if my friends click or make orders. For me, it is considered as a passive income. Though it is quite tasking for me, but it is only a one time set-up and after that, I will just wait for my earnings.

kengetus31

Choosing between LinkedIn and Facebook is tough, because they are both great platform for business. But if I were to be forced to choose one then I will choose Facebook. Don't get me wrong though, LinkedIn is a good site since most of the users here are professionals when it comes to marketing. However, if I were to use Facebook as a business platform, then I can interact with a wide variety of customers. Since Facebook has almost 2 billion active users, then there is more chance here of earning better. Not all people have nor know about LinkedIn but most people around the world have Facebook account. Popularity can be a factor sometimes in the field of business, that's why it's better to choose the one that can give more probable outcome.

pootchieputs

I prefer to use facebook more in promoting business or doing marketing campaigns because facebook has more audience and you can share it to millions of people using facebook. You can make a facebook page or you can post your advertisement or business to facebook groups. This way it will be mre convenient for you to promote whatever business you have. There are a lot of online businesses that you can find on facebook.

I think facebook is better because there are more audience on facebook and I believe that there are more facebook users than linkedin. So I suggest that if you want to promote or advertise your business then you can use facebook as your platform. You can create your own page or share or post your business to other online groups on facebook and you can even ask your friends on facebook if they can share it to their other friends. Because now a days it only one click away from millions of people around the world and I think facebook is a great platform for advertising.

victoroj

In my opinion, we can actually use all forms or ways to promote our business. But between Linkedin and Facebook, Facebook is definitely a better option to promote our business. Facebook has more reach to people around the world. Almost everyone is using it. Also, twitter and instagram are good ways to promote your business.

Pearl88

I have to say That Linkedin would be a better option for your marketing. I say that because Linkedin has much more of a clean and professional look to it. Facebook, on the other hand, would be fine too. Although when it comes to Facebook not many people take that site seriously at least in a business kind of way. So yes I would pick Linkedin for that type of reason. Again that's my opinion and how I view both of those sites.

ayeshajan888

For me both websites are good in doing business, but there's a distinction between the two.

If you're business relies on consumer products, you must use Facebook because the social media users for this account comes from all walks of life. To become successful on Facebook, you have to learn the different marketing strategies like how your product will catch the attention of the users when is the best times to post and how many times in a day you want your product to be seen. you must focus your attention not on how many likes you get but on how many views you get. In this way, it means that you get the users attention and from there you will get a lead on to how to improve your sales.

In Linkedin, this is a site for professionals, used in connecting and building professional relationships. The articles, blogs and advertisements here are more on the professional side and not all people have joined this site. Here you will learn more about businesses, the on going trends on the market and you will get opinions, ideas and also job offers wherein you can apply directly to them.

So for me, it depends on what kind of business are you in.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.