Linkedin vs Facebook for Business?

davidlee21

If your business is B2B then Linkedin.
If your business is B2C then Facebook.

ethelglover

Beside forum marketing, I want to spend a bit more time for promoting my sites on social networks and Linkedin + Facebook are social networks I am thinking of. In your personal opinoijn, which is better for business and doing marketing campaigns for increasing sales for websites?
Both are equally important for business and doing marketing campaigns for sales for your site. Most of them I prefer Facebook for you.

MyLead

If you are looking, for making money with ads, targeting normal user Facebook is a right choose. Just for B2B, you should consider LinkedIn.

romanalexeevich198

It is better to use Facebook for promotion. Because Facebook has a large audience. There are also many thematic groups on Facebook. And another component in favor of promotion: simple setup and launch of advertising.

LearnTheNew

if you want to sell something to customers then go with facebook marketing it's the best place to sell all products. But if you need b2b customers go with linkedin platform.

mkamilson

facebook is the best platform for business and i recommend you to use it for your business to drive traffic and get sales and new clients

Khushboo Gangrade

LinkedIn any day. It is great for business purposes. You can directly connect with the people of your niche. Facebook is good too but LinkedIn is made for making business connections.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.