How many daily visitors after specific website age?

alexport

As my experience on a real website that our team developed then it should be

6 Months - 24000 visitors / month
1 Year - over 90000 visitors / month

You need to focus on backlinks and quality content for your website.

That's all!

Some tips from others would be great, I hope that.

RDO Servers

I'm afraid there is absolutely no way for us to answer that question.

What are you going to be doing in the next:
6 Months
1 Year
2 Years

?

How often are you going to write more content?
What is your SEO strategy?
What is your social media strategy?
Do you have a marketing budget?
How many hours a week are you devoting to increasing your traffic?
etc, etc, etc.

In 2 years, your average daily traffic could be 20, or 200k.

Just because your site gets older, does not mean the traffic will change. Wither you end up will 20/day or 200k/day will depend on your answers to the questions above. Either way, no one can give you a educated guess of how much traffic you will have, but work on a plan, and devote time to building your site, and you will be a lot more likely to succeed.

ITMDB

ITMDB
Yeah thats fair enough.

My plan is to continue publishing content every week. So in 2 years I could have a potential 100+ articles. Each post I make I will be doing both on page and offpage SEO and promotion.

My blog is almost 2 months old. My first month had 434 visits. This month I have had 3500 visits.

John

RDO Servers

RDO Servers
Sounds like you're on the right track, just keep it up. A lot of people start off strong, then when traffic seems to plateau , they lose faith in their ability to make it work and give up. If your traffic is growing, that's great. If your traffic seems to plateau or declines, work harder.

SIG

In 6 months / 1 years / 2 years you can have X amount of visitors, but it all depends of your strategies you use, dedication, how serious are you with your website/business.

I have small suggestions, but with big impact on traffic. TIP: First of all do proper keyword research manually or using various tools like LTP (Long Tail Pro) or Market Samurai.

1)Build a PBN (Private Blog Network) = a network of private blogs build only for the sole purpose of linking to main site (money site). If you know how to build sites, you will know how to build PBN's. The key in building a good PBN (Private Blog Network) is to find high metric domains (DA/PA/CF/TF), add unique relevant content to the blogs, don't leave footprints.

Google is cracking down on PBN's, so it's very important to not leave footprints.

If you don't know how to build a PBN i'd suggest you do a search on Google.

2) Build up a big social following.

Since your in the tech niche, build Twitter accounts (using PVA accounts only, dedicated proxies and special software -> marketing bot), 1 Facebook page (or more), 1 Google+ group (or even a community) -> for Google+ get followers and invite them to your new community or page.

It all depends on you!

Hope this helps.

ITMDB

ITMDB
Thats really helpful thankyou.

1) I sort of understand how to setup PBN, what do you mean about not leaving footprints. Also can this be done using web 2.0 sites? or is it best to purchase high DA/PA domain names and stick some content on it?

2) I have recently spending some time building my facebook page, is it worth buying page like on a site like fiverr? or is there a better way to build likes? Also, what one method have you found works best for gaining twitter followers? Whitehat or Blackhat.

Thanks again for a really helpful post

SIG

SIG
Hi ITMBD!

1) yes you can do it with web 2.0 domains, you need to scrape the ones with high metrics. But still, it's better to have your own powerful domain and stick content on them. Keep them updated - even if it's web 2.0 or PBN domain, don't post every day on them, at least 2-3 times per week.

2) the best way to get Facebook page likes is to spend some money on Facebook, advertising your page to get real likes. The likes from Fiverr and other places are just no good.

About twitter. To make a method work you need to invest money, and for Twitter marketing you need 30+ PVA accounts (to start with), proxies - 10-15 of them and a bot, I use and recommend MassPlanner - for it you need to buy a few modules to have unlimited accounts on the software.

Set everything up: Follow / unfollow / favorite / retweet / follow back. You can follow this small tutorial on YouTube:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8sKIGTt3r4
But remember to randomize everything. It's important that your accounts should not look the same in terms of settings.

Hope this helps.

SEOPub

SEOPub
Just a tip on this.

You should never, ever, ever buy domains based on 3rd party metrics such as DA, TF, etc. They are way too inaccurate. They should be used as nothing more than filters.

It can be a horrible mistake and a great way to waste money.

Shane Williams

There is no concrete answer to that question since it depends on so many different factors such as:

The Popularity of the Niche
The competition in the Niche
The Key Words being targeted
The quality of the Content written on the blog
The quality and number of backlinks pointing to the site
And whether or not you’re investing in paid advertising or not to drive traffic to a site.

Some websites are new and generate thousands of page view a day while others are donkey years old and struggle to get a handful a day. Put in the work, build a quality site with quality content that is added regularly and work with popular social media sites such as Facebook and traffic should build up over time.

ITMDB

I've looked at using Mass Planner before.

I just wondered whether it would bring enough visitors. With an average CTR of 1.64% if I used the tool to gain 50K followers over several accounts it would mean roughly 750 visits on a link I post. With an average of $1 per 1k visits from adsense you'll be looking at ~$1 per link you post on twitter.

With a cost of ~10 per month for mass planner, actually doing the maths while writing this has made it seem pretty good :) just 10 posted links would earn the money back.

How many twitter followers would you expect to get from using mass planner in 1 month?

Also how many times do you post a link on twitter? Say 1 website links per day, thats 5250 visits a week, ~20k per month = $20 per month from adsense. (Based on 50k followers)

Could you get 100k followers quite easily?

SIG

SIG
First of all, don't think that I'm trying to sell you MassPlanner or I'm an affiliate of MassPlanner. - I just want to help you out the way I can.

You need to tweet out from other sources first, but only when you have a decent following, 200 - 500 followers on each account if your doing CPA, less than 300 if your doing for your personal site. You can tweet 3-4 times from other websites, then the next tweet would be the tweet to your site. But don't over do it.

Just to give you an idea: one of my friends has 500K+ followers gained over 8 months on 150+ accounts.

vishwa

I usually focus on my blog content and making quality backlinks. I think content plays a vital role to attract visitors to your blog.

ITMDB

Someone has shared my blog link on their facebook page (13,000,000 fans)

Since he did this my traffic spiked massively, 1.5k visits yesterday, and 1.2k so far today.
Is this actually real traffic? Google analytics reports it as Facebook traffic. I have had a look at the traffic, all from various browsers, and browser versions. Different OS's, locations, resolutions etc.
Everything seems legit apart from the low time spent on the page, they havent visited other pages.
I can understand that all 13 million fans wont be interested in my tech blog so alot of the visits will bounce straight of.
What are your thoughts?

ITMDB

Yeah, thats what I thought. I figured it might be bot traffic.

I did all those checks which seem to indicate otherwise. Do you think its all bots? Would they be able to fake all this information if it was bots?

RDO Servers

RDO Servers
They may not be bots. It's very possibly that it is real traffic, but they didn't want to stay on your site.

I would suggest taking the time to really looking at and evaluate your home page. What is most eye catching on your home page. The Adwords ads... Remove some ads for now. Add some color to your content areas. Keep the Facebook Like button, but the smaller version that does not show how many likes you currently have, as 34 Likes does not indicate a popular site. etc. etc. Better your user experience, and visitors will be more likely to stick around.

ITMDB

They may not be bots. It's very possibly that it is real traffic, but they didn't want to stay on your site.

I would suggest taking the time to really looking at and evaluate your home page. What is most eye catching on your home page. The Adwords ads... Remove some ads for now. Add some color to your content areas. Keep the Facebook Like button, but the smaller version that does not show how many likes you currently have, as 34 Likes does not indicate a popular site. etc. etc. Better your user experience, and visitors will be more likely to stick around.
Yeah, im trying to build up those page likes, hopefully Mass Planner helps with that.

It might be bot traffic. It might not be bot traffic.

It really does not make a difference. Even if the traffic is real, it is not targeted traffic making it virtually useless.
Okay I see what you mean, I imagine the 13 million fans the guy was talking about aren't really interested in IT. Just weird why they would click the link in the first place.

I checked again and couldnt find any evidence they were bots, just annoying as my metrics are all over the place :)

vishwa

I have also facing same issue with my blog as well and I must say that it is definitely a bot traffic.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.