What are your preferred payment methods and why?

Loopyws

I like Paypal. It is instant and easy. It seem's to have a very good structure about it. I do not mind paying them their fee's currently, as I think they are reasonable. However if they were to increase their fee's I may look elsewhere.
They have a very easy method of setting up payment button's for website sales. I find it quick and easy to get what I need and install the code without any problems onto my website.

Mike001

I have been using PayPal since they were first introduced. I have never had an issue with them and I think for the services they offer their fees are reasonable.

With that said, the vast majority of my customers are US, UK and Australia, and PayPal works very well in those countries. The payment method that you should utilize for your site would have a lot to do with what is available for the vast majority of your customers. You would also want a service that has a good reputation, protects the data of your customers and in my case I keep the customer data off my site.

I do not want access to any customer financial data, there are too many liabilities associated with storing that data locally and it is better for the customer if access to that data is limited.

In my opinion, PayPal is by far the best service out there and the most reliable with the most options for my customer base.

Knightmedia

I was running stripe but it was having issues so now I strictly run PayPal. PayPal is definitely the best for getting the money to my bank the fastest, and dealing with any sales tax. It's also great how it handles customers disputes etc.

hgonzales2

I prefer online banking payments among all other methods. Aside from the fact the it's convenient, it all also fast and reliable. You can view your updated balance right after making a payment. There will also be an email confirmation once the payment has been successfully made. This method is far better than paying by cash which requires you to go to your nearest payment center which might be a hassle. What if you have a limited time then probably you might missed it right? There are other methods that could be most suitable for each one of us but for me online banking is the best.

Cecilia

Paypay doesn't support high risk merchant but only for e-commerce. Correct me if I am wrong

Morda

It is not a really correct question. For definite demands, you need definite payment
There are a lot of factors you must consider before choosing an optimal payment processor:
  • Payment methods
  • Whom do they work with?
    Legal entities, individuals, and those and others. Residents and non-residents. The main thing that your project fit.
  • Interface customization
  • Additional services and features
    Regular payments, mass payments, work with Bitcoins or other exotic currencies, legal support and other additional features will be able to get rid of a headache in various matters.
  • Fraud Protection
  • Technical support

romanalexeevich198

Of all the available payment methods, I use either PayPal or WebMoney, or a Bank card. Depending on what I need: to pay for the goods or to receive money for the services rendered.

sadiaahmed

There are quite a few payment wallets available like PayPal, Paytm, Trriple and more which can be useful for payment transactions quick and secured.

PaymentGateway

I am using paypal and stripe for my online store, they are the best payment gateways for ecommerce as well as for other purposes, if you're looking for other payment methods you can find here , there are more than 250 payment gateways , you can choose according to your requirements.

vishwa

Paypal is one of the best and reliable payment processors. The majority of people and businesses are using it to make payment online securely. It also have best fraud prevention system.

GMBReviews

Hello all,

I was just wondering what are your preferred payment methods? I personally have quite a few to attract a wider audience aswell as have other means of payments. The ones i currently use are:

BitPay, PayPal, Stripe, Perfect Money and Payza. I am also currently looking into GoCardless which seems very interesting

What about you guys and girls?

Regards,
Adam
I prefer cyrptos cuz there's no chargebacks unlike paypal

PaymentGateway

I am using paypal and stripe for my online store and these are the best payment methods in all, i would recommend these payment system of any online transactions.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.