Hello everyone

Allchat

Hey guys, my name is Brian, I'm new to the site but not new to the net or marketing. I'm an over the road truck driver by occupation, and have 3 sons aged 28, 16 and 10 but I spend a lot of time with my marketing site.

I write - promote and sell my own series of e-books called "easy flow traffic system" and I also sell other digital products from my site.

I like to camp, hunt, fish. Ride my Harley and spend time with friends at a summer campground we go to that sits by a river.

ewow

I write - promote and sell my own series of e-books called easy flow traffic system and I also sell other digital products from my site.

I like to camp, hunt, fish. Ride my Harley and spend time with friends at a summer campground we go to that sits by a river.
Hello Brian and welcome from another newbie to this site with similar online experience. Do you also wear a hat and beard? Just wondering...

Hawker

Hi Brian welcome to Webmaster Sun. Is that you in your avatar?

Respect to you though for what you do. What other digital products is it you sell and what is that software what does it do exactly mate?

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

:welgroup:

Allchat

Hello guys , well I'm bald so I do wear a ball cap now and then and I have a gotee lol but pretty clean shaven otherwise :)

Lol no I don't really have any good pics of me that I'd use for an avatar, and I dig that vampire..

The other question: the e-books I write are geared towards helping novice marketers get organic high traffic to their website and increase SEO fairly fast. My second edition of that e-book will also be beneficial to experienced marketers as well.

The other products are a PDF report I wrote about how to upsell big ticket items by offering cheap or free items. I also have a suite of web tools in a package that help protect a web masters ROI.

I also bought resell rights to a website legal pages generator that sell, as well as a brandable version of my first e-book that I offer to affiliates of my site so they can "co-author" it and share it.

Also thanks for the appreciation as a truck driver, it can be very hard work and time away from family takes its toll..

Merry Christmas fellas, great site by the way :)

Hawker

Hawker
I see you changed it, looking much better now mate! :)

I don't know about vampires, I think they lull you into a false sense of security then when you're least expecting it BAM! they sink their fangs into you and then what? Vampire truckdrivers! :rolleyes2:

Sounds like a great read/product to resell Bry, will keep my eye out for it.

Thanks a lot and keep on truckin'!

ulterios

Greetings and Welcome to Webmaster Sun Brian, i's great to have you.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum and hopefully getting a chance to interact with you as well.

Welcome again and Merry Christmas to you as well. :)

Steve32

Glad to have you on this awesome board, Brian!

Enjoy your stay here!

Allchat

Thanks gentlemen, yea I think I see myself being around a while. Hope I can add something valuable as well as getting to know everybody.

@Alex: Thank you for the forum links. I actually took a new pic of myself tonight while with family to use as my avatar. I truly am sorry for using the vampire, but it was handy when filling in my profile :) Got it squared away now tho. I'm old so go easy lol. Enjoy your holidays too fellas...

Tshepo

Nice to meet Brian on this awesome board. I am looking forward to seeing you around!

Developer

From one newbie to another, welcome. If you're looking for a vast array of
interesting topics and trust worthy information, this seems to be a great place
to start. As a newbie here myself, I can not say how helpful some of the folks
have been already. Everyone seems to be friendly and very helpful here.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views