Which retail software is best?

SharonH

I am running beauty product store in NYC. and wondering to buy some easy software to manage all my daily stuff.

Developer

I would love to reply to this post, however, seeing as you are so new here,
(you registered a few days ago, made 1 post, and that was it) I am going
to ask you to post back so that I know you're still "watching" your post.

Once you post back, I will post some info which may be helpful to you and
what you're looking for.

SenseiSteve

I am running beauty product store in NYC. and wondering to buy some easy software to manage all my daily stuff.
Are you talking about managing inventory or an online retail store?

SharonH

SharonH
I am looking to manage pos inventory.

DavidFeldman

DavidFeldman
One issue to consider is the possibility of expanding to sell online in the future. If that is a possibility, then you should indeed consider ecommerce software such as WooCommerce, as mentioned above, or OpenCart, or others. You can then manage inventory yourself manually using such tools, and then also be half way done to having a web presence to sell online as well--you may find that your in-person clients will be happy to purchase from you online afterwards, from the comfort of their own home. :)

SenseiSteve

Here is a link to a site that lists [URLnf="http://www.capterra.com/salon-software/"]Salon software[/URLnf], many of which also include POS management features.

For retail POS management software, you might take a look at [URLnf="https://www.lightspeedhq.com/products/retail/"]Lightspeed Retail[/URLnf] or [URLnf="https://www.vendhq.com/examples/health-and-beauty-salon-pos"]Vend[/URLnf].

Are you looking to manage this online or via a mobile application? Are you looking for software that integrates with your POS hardware?

merapata

better find right Question What your need? how much you able to spend? how much your able to work that guide you with right solution from market

If you not want much worry then you can go for easy to manage stores like Shopify and other but it bit costly but you have everything what you need

IF you in tight budget then use OpenSource e.g WooCommerce (Wordpress Addon) and many other also available on joomla and drupal They also have many addons which you can choose or develop your own as you requires this is cheap and self hosting solutions

Cheers

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.