How do I make an ecommerce website in a budget?

CyberAlchemist

E-commerce today is growing tremendously and I am starting building a new ecommerce for my niche. Normally an E-commerce website to start with is very expensive and would mean initially shelling out a lot of money without guarantee of returns immediately. My question is how much do I need to build an eCommerce from scratch till it can generate money for me. Of course including money for promotions and advertising?

Thanks

Ron Killian

I am confused, in this thread you already have a ecommerce site:

https://www.webmastersun.com/thread...-preferred-for-handling-the-ecommerce-website

So not sure what your asking again?

The basics are domain, hosting, and the shopping cart system.

Domain: average $10 a year.

Hosting: Starter VPS about $25 a month.

Shopping cart system: depends on what you go with. Wordpress/woocommerce is free. But you already know that and use it. So not sure why a new thread.

EpicGlobalWeb

Second, if you're shrinking from "shelling out a ton of money" in order to get money then you need to re-adjust your thinking a little. You have to either spend time or energy on a business. Often a lot of both. There are over a billion active websites - why do you think yours will do great with a tiny budget?

SenseiSteve

How long before it makes you money? Wow, that depends on so many factors. Is what you're selling in demand and is it competitively priced? What is your unique selling proposition? How do you envision promoting your site offline and online? How much would you have to turn in profit monthly to view your venture as successful?

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.