Do you think working with friends on social media marketing is a good idea?

Heather

Team work is always great, as long as your independent accounts on social have different followers. That way you can work differently but same goal and the bottomline your page will benifit from all the followers each of you are getting. Just stick to your goal and always communicate to avoid misunderstanding and confusions.

edwardkenway

Working with friends on social media is good idea,but you should have to trust each other, this is very important for a business, whatever business you do if there is lack of trustiness then it will be worthless for business. Beside it you have to picked right one whom you take to your business. Sometimes it ruins friendship too for wrong decision or different decision, so be careful about decision making. I saw many of my friends doing these kind of work but, lack decision making their friendship got broke, by this way sole business is good. If everything is alright then it is good idea to working with friends on social media.

szerjhex18

Well it ok to work or started business with friends because the trust, the secure feeling was there because you already build a relationship. But the business is different if you want to be with friends make sure that the business is always comes first. Specially when it comes to money and profit. Always remember you both build the business to earn money, to make the business more bigger and bigger and to be successful. Because business is business.

CookieRunner

The idea of working with friends seems a good and has a chance of making our business boom. I just believe that you have to choose well and you really have to know your friends before entering into business so that you would know what you're going into.

Nancy G

Have any of you worked with your friends on social media? What do you think of this idea? I know that sometimes it is not best to mix business with pleasure. Do you think that working with a friend can ruin that friendship? I remember hosting a Facebook page with a friend years ago, and we disagreed on everything, from the font to even the title. Our idea fell apart, unfortunately, because we had different targets in mind. In my opinion, you should be wary of who you pick as your business partner even if they're your friend.
Working with friends will have its pros and cons especially when it comes to business ideas, finance and execution of ideas. It will be nice if from the beginning, key roles of each person are delineated and how decision making is done. Respect of individual differences and appreciation of basic teamwork should be fully understood. The role of the leader is very important as not only he/she should be well respected by the group but also he/she should act as the mediator in cases of any disputes or differences and bring the focus back to the main goal of the business.

They say, it is very difficult to mix business with pleasure as it can ruin friendships. Any relationship is built on love, trust and respect. If the foundation is strong, it will remain solid. If it is weak, it will crumble eventually and maybe or maybe not worth saving.

Get friends in your business who share your common ideas, principles, understanding and respect. Collaborate also with other professionals to get outsider's point-of-view, some fresh and experienced insights. A good combination will be best for your business unless you can take care of doing it on your own and just get consultants or seek friends' advice.

HazelDJ

Have any of you worked with your friends on social media? What do you think of this idea? I know that sometimes it is not best to mix business with pleasure. Do you think that working with a friend can ruin that friendship? I remember hosting a Facebook page with a friend years ago, and we disagreed on everything, from the font to even the title. Our idea fell apart, unfortunately, because we had different targets in mind. In my opinion, you should be wary of who you pick as your business partner even if they're your friend.
Your experience is quite difficult. If you have that kind of problem, it is better to separate your ways working with that kind of business. Anyway, you can still continue your business even you are alone.

You have to be choosy when you get your business partner so that your goal and vision will be attained quickly. I believe you have so many friends in social media. Only the character matters for having a good business partner. Once you choose the right one, surely your business through social media will go smoothly.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.