How to recover my removed website url from google?

venkatweetz

Unfortunately, I removed my website URLs from google through webmaster, then I realized my mistake and canceled the removal.

Suggest me how to bring back my deleted URLs in google.

Nemanja

Premium Member
Unfortunately, I removed my website URLs from google through webmaster, then I realized my mistake and canceled the removal.

If you only remove your site from Google webmaster tool then you can add back.
There is no tool to remove a site from Google unless you block search engines by robots.txt or codes.

susanburling

You are saying you have removed your website URL from Google through webmaster but there is no way to remove website URL from search engine Google unless you block search engine bot by robots.txt.
And the other hand if your website URL is not showing on search engine Google you can submit xml sitemap for crawling and indexing your website on search engine.

Phykon

You can't remove any URL manually from search engine.Either you can block search engine bot by robots.txt or you can remove your site from the searchconsole. And if you remove your site from from search console you can add it again.

BountySite

You have only deleted the site from Webmaster tool.
Just add it, like the first time you did.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.