What are the best Caching Plugins to Speed Up Your WordPress Website?

Marc van Leeuwen

I am using free caching plugins to speed up my WP site is wp super cache but seem it is not enough for me, because I need some ones stronger to make websites load faster, I would go with paid options. What are your recommendation for Caching Plugins to Speed Up Your WordPress Website? Many thanks!

Hostens

We are also using wp super cache in a lot of sites and it works well. What is not enough for you with this plugin?

vishwa

W3 Total cache is a great plugin and I am also using it on my blog. Its works great and integrates with Cloudflare. You can also go with WPRocket for paid solution.

Waqass

If you server is using Litespeed cache then just couple it with cloudflare. I doubt you would need anything else.

Daniel Cortes

I use Cloudflare and it really helps to speed up the blog. You can also do other things to speed up your blog.

Use a fast theme.
Remove plugins you don't need and remove any useless widgets.
Use tinypng to compress any images you have on your blog.

schttrj

I have tried Super Cache, Fastest Cache, Lightest Caches, W3 Total Cache and a bunch of other site optimization plugins in conjunction with them, and I can tell you...

Nothing's better than WP Rocket!

Trust me, if you have not used it before, it's time to try it out. You won't regret your decision.

It's an all-in-one solution with ONE plugin only. The more plugins you install, the more burdened your site becomes.

Yes, it costs you a little bit of money but if you ask me, it's worth it. And I speak from personal experience.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
  • Awaiting approval
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.