How Can I promote My business?

ChrisKlow

Hello All,

I am currently running a business where I buy used and old business phones. I need your suggestions on how I can increase my business online, What can I do to promote my business?

Please also suggest how can I improve my website(telecomrecycle) for getting more traffic and conversions?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Chris Klow

HelenHel

Every time your business does something newsworthy, don't hesitate to shoot off a press release.
What also I can recommend to do, email marketing strategy. Create a series of emails designed to introduce the new lead to your offer, establish your authority in the industry, and deliver educational value on related topics of interest.
What about some presentation or webinar? It works for online and offline strategy.By offering a webinar or workshop, you can attract your target audience and collect their contact information for future followup.
Comments on different blogs in your niche. Use guest blogging and forums.

IamDonna

I would suggest starting with defining your business goals and KPI's and setting target accordingly.
Like, getting XXX amount of daily site visitors, followers on social media and increasing engagement, produce quality content.
Then devise marketing strategies accordingly for social media, SEO, paid ads and set a paid budget.

macfanpl

@IamDonna
KPI = Key Point(s) of Interest?

produce quality content.
I fully agree :) Its crucial

Reactions: IamDonna

IamDonna

IamDonna
KPI stands for = Key Performance Indicator.
A Key Performance Indicator is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organizations use KPIs at multiple levels to evaluate their success at reaching targets.

It can be how much traffic your getting daily, forms fallout, conversion rates, subscribers depend on your business goals

Brill Mindz

Few strategies

Create co-marketing activities - work with local non profits, schools to organize some fundraisers etc
Use social media to post content that will create awareness and engagement - again in this you need to make sure that your content is awesome. Recently we had organized a pet photo contest for our clients and the engagement we had was awesome (we would be publishing a case study soon on this)
Make sure you have some kind of loyalty program so that you can get your customers visit your place frequently
Make sure that you collect customer emails and subscribe to mailchimp (this is free upto 200 customers and can send up to 12,000 emails in a month)

Fishtrombone

Creation of your own website it's one of the most efficient tools of self-promotion. You can also find more options in this blog, read more here. It helped me a lot, the business is in constant need of boosting.

JessicaLawrence

These days, there is not a single business that does not benefit from improving its online presence. Millions of searches, recommendations, and reviews happen every day, and you miss out if you're not part of the conversation and you don't have your best and most up-to-date information online. Websites, social networks, and email provide really cheap and easy ways to stay connected with your customers and access new ones. Not to mention selling directly on the Internet and increasing these sales. These are the main Internet marketing channels and the basics you should do. Your own site, other sites, social networks, email marketing.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.