Does "Blog Commenting" worth in 2020?

ClaudiaBrunson

I think It will help you to increase your website traffic and Rank also If you do your comment on Do-Follow website. Otherwise it will worthless of time.

TanyaMimi

I wouldn't treat blog comments as links that help with your page rank (although who knows?) ... but it works if you want to get in front of your audience and showcase your expertise. Comments need to add value to the author's message/people reading them, though, so don't comment anything about yourself that isn't related to the article ;)

bijutoha

I study SEO. And I believe it is still in SEO!

You know Google rewards active blogs with visibility in the search engine and Blog Comments on of the ways to show Google you have an active blog.

I’m using blog comments to not only boost traffic but improve SEO without advertising.

carlevans

My point of view, that actually wastes your time. You should spend your time in getting contextual links from high authority sites by doing Guest Posting, Broken Link Building, HARO, and so on.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
  • Deleted
  • Deleted by Admin
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.