Does "Blog Commenting" worth in 2020?

ClaudiaBrunson

I think It will help you to increase your website traffic and Rank also If you do your comment on Do-Follow website. Otherwise it will worthless of time.

TanyaMimi

I wouldn't treat blog comments as links that help with your page rank (although who knows?) ... but it works if you want to get in front of your audience and showcase your expertise. Comments need to add value to the author's message/people reading them, though, so don't comment anything about yourself that isn't related to the article ;)

Rob Whisonant

Blog commenting for SEO is a total waist of time. Use your time wisely and go after in context links from trusted sites that are relevant to your page you want to rank.

SClikes

Commenting is still effective in SEO. Always try to comments on high PA DA and related your category blog site.

bijutoha

I study SEO. And I believe it is still in SEO!

You know Google rewards active blogs with visibility in the search engine and Blog Comments on of the ways to show Google you have an active blog.

I’m using blog comments to not only boost traffic but improve SEO without advertising.

Brill Mindz

yes, it is worth it because I got traffic through blogging only. but you should share your blogs in social media sites.

carlevans

My point of view, that actually wastes your time. You should spend your time in getting contextual links from high authority sites by doing Guest Posting, Broken Link Building, HARO, and so on.

Freddie Sherman

Blog comments were a popular link building tactic many years ago. You might come across lots of older information that suggests using this tactic because it once worked extremely well. Please hear me when I say this tactic used to work. It does not anymore – and hasn’t for a long time. Like many other popular link building techniques, this one was quickly abused. Gone were the insightful comments from people who took the time to read the articles and comment thoughtfully.

conivalcheese

conivalcheese
Yes, i agree - people just passed by your blogs without even comprehending the articles (well except for those who are doing academic studies).

Some bloggers got desperate too that they don't really use this tactic as its best, instead, it got really abused.

Greesh

Blog comments is essential in helping the blog to attract traffic and makes it social. Though, this year, there's a decline market for this.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads