The possible penalty?

hoangvu

Hello everyone, from the middle of February I have a constant decrease traffic on the my website
Basically from about 10000-11500 60000-70000 unique about page views per day we reached only about 13,000 to 15,000 pages 2000-2500 unique visitors per day.
In Webmaster Tool did not receive any message on this site, I have made changes in the past year, I have bought / sold links, no link exchange. In October last year I changed the server, but I think it is this problem that as I said I have only decrease traffic for about a month and I have other sites with high enough traffic that does not undergo any change in terms of traffic.
It is possibly the site to be penalized? How do I find out the cause?
It is very disheartening and frustrating to see this constant traffic down, not to mention adsense, from over € 2,000 in December or January month I do not think that will exceed € 500 with this site.
Ask most experts than me to give me a hint what I can do ... I really have no idea ...
Thank you.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.