I am almost giving up :(

conivalcheese

Hi,

Wishing all is well!

I am emotionally and mentally strained at the moment. During the duration of this pandemic, I am having regular bad contents. And I am exhausted with it. I feel I am a one-man team. I don't know what to do.

Have you experienced when all of your content is not good enough in this time of pandemic, and you just wished you all the hands and brains to do all the work yourself?

This pandemic really brought struggles and i am about to give up!

Rob Whisonant

When this happens to me I take a break and concentrate on learning. This gives me a way to come back to creating content with fresh eyes and new knowledge.

RenderedElite

What do you mean by having regular bad contents? Are you producing bad or mediocre content for your website? Please be more specific so we can help.

I don't believe in giving up, but sometimes it helps to focus on another important task. Maybe try to produce a different form of content? I don't know the details about what you do and what your goals are, so it's hard for me to give advice.

conivalcheese

@lexiavenge I am still a bit stressed but slowly feeling better. Still working on my content. I just hope this year would somehow be better. There are 2 new strains of this covid19 virus 😖

Traffic

Pretty easy to crash a server with traffic but does it convert? If your creating the contenr you need to find the right niche to convert. I can tell you people aren't spending that is why there are stimulas packages from governments to encourage spending. There are many industries presently effected and of course some flourishing but majority of people are uncertain.

Greesh

Have some time off, find time to relax. Maybe you are all stressed because you are pushing yourself real hard. It's important that we take care of ourselves too.

conivalcheese

Thank you guys for your helpful and insightful comments. I appreciate the effort of sharing your thoughts. I will note and act upon your comments.

How are you guys? Have anyone of you took the Covid doze?

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.