A question about FB posts reach

PollyV

Hi, I’m a little bit stuck. I run a FB Page and a few groups - they’re all used to promote my site. And it seems like certain posts show really impressive reach stats, while others perform poorly, regardless of the number of likes and reposts they get. Can it be possibly related to me inviting to like and share every time I make a post in the group?

rallison

Hi, I’m a little bit stuck. I run a FB Page and a few groups - they’re all used to promote my site. And it seems like certain posts show really impressive reach stats, while others perform poorly, regardless of the number of likes and reposts they get. Can it be possibly related to me inviting to like and share every time I make a post in the group?
Post reach is the number of people who saw a particular post in their news feed. Page reach is the number of people who saw any of your post content during a given time period (daily, weekly, or monthly).

Dopani

The reaches of facebook pages and groups are very low unless you use Facebook ads, fakebook limited reaches on groups or pages if you don't use their ads.

0NightStalker0

Facebook smart algorithms. Nobody really knows how they work.
I also know that posts that have a link to the site (not to the Facebook page) go down in the impression rating

bijutoha

Inviting people to like and share your posts may not necessarily increase your reach stats if they do not do so. It may even decrease your reach if Facebook detects that you use spammy or misleading tactics to boost engagement.

So, It is better to focus on creating high-quality and relevant content that your audience will naturally want to like and share.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.