⭕ Anti-detect browser AdsPower for effective work with multi-accounts! [Try it for free]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdsPower

📍In 2022, a fairly large number of anti-detect browsers are on the market.
Their main task is to hide the real browser fingerprints of devices and replace them with others.

🤷‍♂️To the great surprise of many, only some antidetects are able to qualitatively replace all parameters,
thereby creating a reliable fingerprint, which is a key success factor in work.

👉In this article, we have analyzed what an anti-detect browser is, what it is for and how to find one for your tasks.

For those who have long wanted to switch to AdsPower, now is a great opportunity to make it profitable!

We remind you that we have a bombing promotion with huge discounts, more details - https://t.me/adspowerru/178🤩

AdsPower

Hello friends!
Another issue of the #FAQ section with popular questions lately👇

#49 - Does AdsPower work with Selenium?
📍Yes, the browser supports Selenium and Puppeteer. Useful information:
https://telegra.ph/Znakomstvo-s-AdsPower-Local-API-12-14
https://telegra.ph/Kak-obojti-obnaruzhenie-CloudFlare-01-13

#50 - I do not have enough funds to top up the tariff, can you make it cheaper?
📍Sorry, but no. Prices for tariffs are fixed and the same for everyone.
You can leave a good review about AdsPower on Trustpilot and get a $10 reward!

#51 - I see that your browser is compatible with Facebook and Google. How do I know if it is suitable for multi-accounting on other sites?
📍 The condition for successful multi-accounting on any site is one - to be a unique digital user.
The essence of AdsPower is precisely to hide your real browser fingerprints and replace them with others, that is,
to make you a unique user. Thus, AdsPower is suitable for multi-accounting on any site.

AdsPower

New payment methods❗

💳Now you can top up your browser balance using cards issued by the MIR and Capitalist payment systems!
✅Balance replenishment via SBER, Tinkoff and Alfa-Bank is also available now!

Use with convenience😉

AdsPower

Good evening, dear users! :)
We present to your attention the 18th issue of the #FAQ section

#52 - How to check the anonymity of a browser profile?
📍The quality of browser fingerprints can be checked on special sites such as Pixelscan.net or Iphey.com.
If the verification result does not suit you, contact our support to get recommendations on setting up your profile for maximum anonymity.

#53 - I'm having problems with Google services, I can't install extensions. What to do?
📍At the moment, Google services may work with errors in RU and some other regions.
Most likely, problems will be observed in a regular Chrome browser. Here are a couple of tips for solving the problem:
- try to install some desktop VPN like free service 1.1.1.1 and connect to another country server
- Install extensions directly through our App Center.
➡Guide for installing extensions to all AdsPower profiles.

#54 - How to further secure your AdsPower account?
📍Not so long ago, we introduced a two-factor authentication system.
In order to enable or disable it, go to the Global settings - Two-factor authentication section.

✅Telegram channelChatSupport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.