Wanting to move on from Wordpress

jamesward2987

Hello everyone,
What is a solid platform that you would recommend other than Wordpress? I have been using it for nearly a decade and am very familiar with it; however, I am thinking that there are newer and easier-to-use ways to make a website these days. I am mainly wanting something to create a quality website quickly. Usually, when I make a website for a customer, it takes a long time, and I typically encounter a few errors with themes, plugins, or technical difficulties.

Thanks

hipcat

I use Bootstrap for ease of use to create sites for clients. Easy to edit, easy to customize, easy to add code....just EASY.

Wordpress was the best CMS many years ago, but in the last few years it has become this big, bloated, complicated mess with 10,000 files, even just to make the simpliest of websites. I'll never understand why anyone even still uses WP to create a simple landing page, which inevitably leads to annoying problems to deal with at some point later on.

Then there are the headaches with conflicting plugins, updates that bring a site down, outdated themes, conflicts with PHP versions, migration issues when selling, plus slow site speeds & other bloat issues. UGH. Just don't use it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.