SEO is Not a Game!

Andre

last time, I thought SEO is a game when you only make backlinks daily, submit to directories or writing content for it. but now I have to follow Google SEO guidelines, especially after G penguin 2, SEO now is not a game like you must increase levels in Games, you will do well on-page, off-page SEO, further ways you must promote cleverly if not you look like a spammer :D, social networks' becoming important factors in seo...etc.
do you think SEO is a game ? or not ? you will do SEO for your site at this time...

contech

SEO is a hard working job. Google are much wiser now if they will put you on page one or not.

mugwande

SEO has never been a game which is why you find companies specifically doing SEO, you find many paople trying there best but they can't get it right and many others are earning there living on it.
I prefer doing SEO myself for my own websites because there I know that can do a very good job for it.

MatthewBolton

SEO is not a game because lots of customers spend valuable money on an SEO kind of activities to gain popularity for their business online but I prefer to do SEO for promoting my business website form well reputed SEO organization.

karmadir

Actually,Seo is game.

All it involves is content updation,build quality links and stick to Google Guidelines.

That's all in Seo.

JoeHasty

last time, I thought SEO is a game when you only make backlinks daily, submit to directories or writing content for it. but now I have to follow Google SEO guidelines, especially after G penguin 2, SEO now is not a game like you must increase levels in Games, you will do well on-page, off-page SEO, further ways you must promote cleverly if not you look like a spammer :D, social networks' becoming important factors in seo...etc.
do you think SEO is a game ? or not ? you will do SEO for your site at this time...
Title is attractive and good. We are two guys who are professional forum poster's. I think seo in reality has huge opportunity. But it is not a game it is actually a industrious work that need to be done diligently. Apart from this you must need to know all the on page and off page techniques. What are the basics that a website must have before starting SEO? How to do keyword research? It will become much better if you will be able to submit your website as a Google property in Google analytic. On the other hand my colleague keep saying that- "it's a game. It's a job that we can do from home with ease and I think after a decade my baby(4-5 year old) will do it." And I think he has not taken it seriously. According to me it is the deepest trench in the world of information technology that can't be measured easily at least up to a decade more. It will keep booming and I can't say that after a decade it will become measurable. In my point of view it's not a game.

silver

If SEO was a game, there would not be that many top level corporation providing SEO services.

ShannonCanon

Definitely SEO is not a game because lots of efforts,money,valuable time are taken into account to promote clients website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.