Why Gmail is better than Yahoo mail ?

webdesign

I don't know why more people using Gmail for main their email and they thought that Gmail is better Yahoo mail. which benefits brought to Gmail and why they vote it is better than Yahoo mail ?

What is your opinion about that?

contech

because Gmail has more space capacity than yahoo. Plus you will also have different functionality if you own a Gmail account, like on youtube, blogger, drive, maps, etc.

silver

There are different reasons. First, Gmail account is considered to be more reliable in terms of safety. Then Gmail account can be perfectly customized to your preferences, while Yahoo Mail has no such options and finally capabilities of Gmail are better, plus it combines all Google associated products.

Anthony M. Dyer

So many reasond to go with gmail.com instead of Yahoo.com, it could be technology purpose,it could be look and it could be business purpose.What I like in Gmail it's a Google's product and mandatory, if you want to promote your website on Google search engine.

HansenBoy

for me Google mail is better than Yahoo mail because if you have Google Mail you can use it to access other Google products like Google Drive, Youtube and others..

BloodMaster

Gmail is the better than Yahoo. I am using Gmail for various reasons like
1) With single registration you can access all other services.
2) If your internet connection low than it provide you basic HTML formation.
3) I think Gmail is more secure than Yahoo.
4) And most it tracks all your search recodes that you search in Google.

aishasony

1)One strong advantage that Gmail has over Yahoo mail is that it allows you to send instant messages to your contacts that are online quickly and easily. While Yahoo has IM as well, it is not nearly as accessible as the one found within Gmail.

2)Flexibility with Attachments:A person, once done with their e-mail message, is able to quickly and easily put up as many attachments as needed. Yahoo mail requires you to go to a separate screen in order to put up attachments, and you can only put up 5 without being required to add more boxes.

3)Size of attachment:One big advantage that Gmail has over Yahoo mail is that Gmail allows for a bigger attachment size. Yahoo mail only allows attachments up to 10mb on its free version, while Gmail allows up to 20mb on its free version
4)Gmail has some more features just as Hangout and video chat etc.

PhilaniMbatha

submitting sitemap to yahoo is as easy , you can search a query on the internet and on how to submit sitemap. you will get good answers to choose from them.

DavidB

Gmail is better because it is Google's service and its reliable, it is providing you more space for attachment for free as comparable to Yahoo, it's safe to use as it tracks your all search records.
One more thing which I like is that if we have a slow internet connection then we can switch to its html version.

James Boswell

I think Gmail is providing more space than the Yahoo mail could be the reason why people are using it more also many services offer login through Gmail which saves the time of the users from creating new id for that account.

JuanRoth

I am using gmail from the last 8 years, and I never liked any other mail instead of that, because I found it as the most reliable one and also it is giving some great features like more space then other mails, more secure, and the best thing it is the service of Google.

elmercibs

Gmail is more popular. It has more features and space than Yahoomail.
But I am using both platforms for personal and business purposes.

JamesTobias

Gmail has, the more space capacity than yahoo. You will also have different functionality in Google if you own a Gmail account, like on YouTube. It combined many services in it. So that you can use those services without registering again.

Last edited:

kamlesh

i like yahoo mail more than google but sometimes when i can get my email on yahoo then i really feel that gmail was much better.

Ric

Why Gmail is better than Yahoo mail ?

• Multiple Google Services access to single email id.
• More storage space
• Editing document online with GDrive
• Easy to use and navigate

cpi31

Gmail is much faster and modern in showing the email than yahoo mail, so I am fully involved in gmail.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies