How to ignore all links from a domain using Disallow Tool?

Jack London

Hello,

I see my google webmaster tool for my site and I realized that it has too much unrelated links to my site so I want remove those links for my site using Disallow link. But in google analytics I can not get all inks at once time. Thus is there any ways to get all links in "links to your site" in Google WMT or using domain.com/ in file uploaded to disallow tool to remove all links from domain.com for my site?

Any helps?

yestyle

Hey Jack,

you can use these in your file.txt when you upload it to Disallow Tool to remove any links form external sites that you don't want to have backlinks for your website.

Disavow pages of a site
We remove links from specific pages of a site with line below:
http:// www .site-want-to-remove.com/category/pagename.html

Disavow complete links from a entire domain
domain: domain-spamming-your-links.com
using domain: above, you will remove complete links from domain-spamming-your-links.com

Disavow backlinks from a sub-domain and all page into it.
domain: subdomain.domain-spamming-your-links.com

so It depends on you what you want to use, remove pages or remove complete for a domain. when you upload file to Disallow tool, it will take a long time, weeks or even months for Google remove your links on other sites.

Divya_Rai

I have never used the tool Disavow, because my links have not get penalized by Google yet. So be careful while building any kind of links.

hoangvu

I knew existed this articles before but today I must search it again to find command that remove complete links from a domain in google disallow tool. Thanks for sharing useful codes @yestyle

johnyplex

Disavow complete links from a entire domain
domain: domain-spamming-your-links.com
This is the most popular command that I'm using and find it useful to suggest everyone should do.
Go "Links to your site" and get complete list of site linking to your site. Adding domain: before each url that you supposed that they are low quality sites and you don't want to have backlinks on it.

Submitting your .txt file and all done. I got good results when I do this, my keywords rankings improved because it's not effected by low quality backlinks.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.