Facebook vs Twitter

appzuniverse

Facebook is always user friendly, you can promote your business through Facebook, it will give huge traffic compare to twitter..

drdialeruk

Facebook has a lot of features like friends, fans, wall, news feed, fan pages, groups, apps, live chats, games. massages, etc

twitter has tweet, retweet, direct massaging, follow and trending topics photos and videos.

GeekGoddess

It really depends, actually. If you're target audience can be found more on Facebook than Twitter, then go for Facebook, and vice versa. But personally, I'm more for Facebook, it has more tools I can use for marketing, compared to Twitter.

brotherZ

You don't have to choose one versus the other. You should promote your website/business using both. Use Facebook to create a fan page and post contents on your page. Use Twitter to post messages and share content.
One of the advantages of Facebook is that it doesn't cost a lot of money to advertise on the platform. Twitter however requires way more money.

MikePNV

I personally like facebook better. It seems easier to use and I know more individuals that are on it.

gdevpro

According to my oppinion..
Facebook is more friendly
Facebook is more useful
Both can reach people easily.

Webmaster.Xochitl

Actually both are useful to us and both are user friendly. But Facebook is more user friendly than Twitter.

aschatria

Which one is user friendly?
Both, in a different way. Twitter is public and hashtag based.

Which one is useful for us?
It depends a lot on your audience and what they need.

Which one is reach people easily?
Eh, well. It differs. Facebook is on-page and Twitter will get you more visits, but it really depends what kind of the users you have.
Desktop based are usually more available to visit your blog.
Android not. Well, in my case.

never-sleep

I rarely use facebook and never use twitter - to be honest I don't really understand the point of it.

TuanThom

I constantly advise you to remove your idea of purchasing Facebook Likes because it's not a great idea. But I consult you to use some tools and Facebook Ads to get tons of Facebook Likes.

cwvps1

Both are great, but personally I've seen more success with Facebook. It actually all depends on your target group and your service/product.

I believe that Twitter works better when you have an already well known brand or if you're connected with some influential people. Facebook is better for reaching people and presenting your thing to them. You simply have more means of interaction that on Twitter. The latter is my choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

cassandramnt

Facebook is much user-friendly unlike Twitter. Though both are very useful because Facebook can make instant chats, video call, and call... Unlike in Twitter you only have tweets, retweets and like.
In Twitter you can easily connect what's currently happening to your favorite artist or band.
In Facebook you can only connect to what's happening to mostly your friends, family and enemies! LOL! :D
But nevertheless they are both entertaining to use and you'll definitely enjoy scrolling thru your feed.

inverted

Facebook definitely has more audience with different age ranges compared to Twitter but Twitter also has their own audience. So it basically depends on what you want to achieve in that type of social media platform. I highly recommend Facebook if you are a beginner though. Twitter is quite a hard place to get by than Facebook.

junrose123

I think I would choose Facebook since it is very simple and user friendly compare to twitter. Facebook is one of the primarily used by most of the people all over the world. Facebook has a wide variety of options that a user can choose upon. It is more convenient to use since it doesn't requires much data, you can use now a days Facebook for free as long as you have a smart phone, you can connect with your family and friends anytime and anywhere.

cassandramnt

Facebook is good for reaching out people, has rich contents unlike twitter. Twitter mostly cater celebrities/artists so it depends on who are your target markets are.

shirley

For me, between Facebook and twitter, I'll go for facebook because almost everything you want to explore is in here. You can upload photos, you can watch videos and advertisements, and even news. You can like and comment in other's posts and can follow your love ones and thousand of friends and know their whereabouts. Facebook has a lot of features and also you can play online game there. Facebook is more exciting and yes, i am really a fan of it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.