Links from Blogger are good for SEO?

Maxwell

Hello,

Till this time, if I created 2 blogposts on Blogger and making some links back to my websites in some keywords that I am doing to increase rankings, is it right ways to increase rankings/pr for google?

main question is Links from Blogger are good for SEO?

Any helps...

TCI

Most links are good to have but you need to have them in moderation. If you get one link from your blogspot blog, then you should move onto other sites and methods. Getting hundreds of links from the same site doesn't help much.

DediRDP

Do not get a linkback for each post you make, few are OK but many will flag down your site for Google.

Darby

Well that's the point i mean most of the individuals think and believe that If you get one web-link from your weblog, then you should shift onto other websites and techniques. Getting thousands of hyper-links from the same website doesn't help much.

psavsnacks

Links from blogger is helps to improve the website health level from next position

jacpacdh

In a single blog post Don't target more than 2 links to your website. Links from blogger is helps to improve the website health level from next position.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.