Any Way To Earn From Mobile Apps

Joe S.

I was wondering if we can really earn from mobile apps.
I heard of them on the internet but never used them
practically. I heard of some people earning many Holy bucks from mobile apps
per month.
Let me know some good apps from which I really can earn money online.
Regards:DD:

Solomon BlacknBold

I was wondering if we can really earn from mobile apps.
I heard of them on the internet but never used them
practically. I heard of some people earning many Holy bucks from mobile apps
per month.
Let me know some good apps from which I really can earn money online.
Regards:DD:
Are you looking for mobile apps offer to promote or what exactly is your plan

sweetpeamcgee

I have tried many phone apps. I so far have not found one app that pays more than an dollar a day. Most aren't worth the time you put into them. The others are fake apps that don't actually pay. If you find a good one let me know.

Lem

Lem
I second this. There's Swagbucks, but again you're only probably looking at a dollar a day max. You'll be filling out surveys, or watching videos. Either way, it doesn't pay tremendously. Added to that is the fact that you'll have to spend the time doing it!

mau87

mau87
Me too. I tried many apps but you will not earn a dollar a day. Also, you can't earn when you don't have any referrals. You have to invite as many as you can to earn. I am trying this one app if it really pays, i will tell you guys.

ColdFlameChris

I've been trying a lot of money apps but none of them are really worth your time or some of them are a scam. The only app that I manage to earn just $1 is Fronto but that's the only pay that I get and I already stopped using it. Hope there's someone who can share us a real deal here.

BelindaMT

I earn money by downloading game application in "instaGC" though they really pay but it's not worth it. It is time consuming by just getting low points. After you download the game you must play and get into level 5. It takes me one and a half hour to play before I get my 3 points and I need 100 points for $1 dollar. It's crazy right?

argel241

There are a lot of mobile apps where you can earn extra dollar BUT, there are no certain apps that will pay you more than what you are expecting.Most of them pays the minimum range and most of the application requires referral so the more referral you have the higher the chance of earnings.

jayveeramos07

Earnings extra using your phone is a good thing. You can do it anywhere, everywhere. If there is one way of earning using your phone, you can try User Testing. It's not an application though, but you can use your Mobile Phone.

User Testing let's you test a certain application or website for mobiles. All you need to do is speak, speak, speak. You will let them know what areas can be improved, your experience while navigating the application or website and your expectations. It's really good deal and you can earn a minimum of $10 per review. That will consume you around 15-20 minutes only. You can try it!

Another one is instaGC. Using that website, you can earn certain points that can be converted into money. All you just need to do is answer some surveys and watch some videos. Take note also that you may not be qualified to take some surveys. But still, there are many to choose from.

paulamichaela

My friend told me about Snuckls and Baymack. You just need to watch videos and you'll have entries for the draw. It's like lottery but you are not really spending anything, instead you'll be watching videos. Snuckls is the one that you need to select numbers for the draw and Baymack is just entries. The payment is through PayPal and I'm winning $0.02 every day sometimes just $0.01. I just enjoy the thrill though and some of the videos are really not that bad also you need to guess what type of video is it. :ertery:

nolimanalo20

nolimanalo20

I also tried these two websites and installed their app. Well I can't say its not paying well. As of the moment I'm still not that fortunate to win the draws on these sites. It's not much of an effort considering all you have to do is to watch short clips and then have a free entry to a raffle. It's not that bad considering its free and you can do it almost anytime if you're not busy. I've won a few cents but not the jackpot. Hoping to win the bigger price soon. For you guys out there, try these two apps. They're legit in paying through paypal.

yuekai

yuekai
Yes this is legit, but they dont have mobile apps yet. I am also using this in laptop for weeks now but I'm still not lucky :D before I thought it is scam but after I talk to one of the winner of 2,000 dollar I join on it everyday until now.

I would not suggest to go on it. mobile apps to earn money is just a waste of time. some apps will let you to download games and play for it for couple of days and will pay you for only .00001$ it's not worth it, I never find some mobile apps giving .5$ in a day. Stay away from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Judas2018

You're more likely to make a strong coin or mint from beta testing mobile apps for companies, brands or small businesses than you are downloading and installing apps for websites. Find some people who're looking for serious testers and reviewers. They will not only pay you for your work, input and feedback on improving the app, but also your honest review based on your user experience.

HazelDJ

I supposed to download games for that matter. Other than that, I do not have any idea about the Android application that could be a source of earnings. However, using your android cellphone, you open the Chrome. You search Snuckls and Baymack, then you register. Just follow the instructions until you are given an entry for a lottery. Earning is based on a chance to win.

Alshane

Yes, you can earn from mobile apps but don't expect that you will earn a lot from it. There are some legit apps that can be downloaded on app store or play store but most of it are scams. One advice though is search and review first the app before downloading it. I am currently using instagc which is a website that will pay you by answering surveys and by downloading mobile apps mostly games. You will be earning points by just downloading mobile apps. But don't just rely on it because again it will not give you a $1 in just a day. Honestly, I haven't redeem my earnings yet on instagc since I am still working to get the minimum points required to withdraw money from it. Consider it as a free bonus, like a small extra income. You can also try playing videos on snuckls and baymack. Who knows you will win a thousand dollars from it. I am doing it while I'm doing other stuff on my laptop. I am always winning, most of the time I get $0.02 cents. I know it's very small but then again, who knows we can win the jackpot, right? Besides, you didn't put a money or investment on it. Nothing to lose. But, don't do this for a living because it will not make you rich.

By the way, I just downloaded the snapwire app wherein we can sell our taken pics from our phone or other cameras. It is legit! If you love taking pictures then I suggest download the app and enjoy posting your pictures and sell them to buyers.

nolimanalo20

So far I haven't seen or used any mobile app that is worth the effort for the payment. I've tried the money app. When the user installed this app. The user is asked to perform several task like installing and playing an app with advertisements. The user also gets bonus for watching video ads. The tasks are easy considering its just installing a game and playing it but the amount of time the user will waste playing the game just to have the points and get paid is definitely not worth it. Better just to sign up for websites that provides you with specific tasks and jobs that pay.

Retch15

I've tried many mobile apps for me to earn extra but most of them pays so little and it's so time consuming. It's not really worth the time. There are certain apps that I'm currently using but don't expect to get that big amount of money for such a short time. You can try Snapcart. You're getting paid for how much you spend from your grocery. You just have to snap your receipt and send it to them. And Vuewin also (I just don't know if it's available to other countries). It's a lottery. You can get tickets from viewing advertisement then you use that tickets to make a bet. If you win jackpot you can have the car of your choosing from their prize lists. Or some gadgets and cash. I only won load credits from that so far. There is also a site that you can try, I don't think they have a mobile app though. It's mydollarapp. You need to download and run some apps for you to earn points. 250 points for $5.

nolimanalo20

I'm currently into boomerang and money app. I still haven't reached the minimum points for pay out but I'm very optimistic about it. You try it sometime.

Vinsanity

Appnana is one of the mobile apps I know that are legit aside from Boomerang and Fronto. For Appnana, the minimum points for you to have a dollar is 30,000 nanas. You can earn here by downloading other apps (at most 3000+ nanas), doing refferals (2500 nanas each person), watching ads (5 nanas) and 400 nanas daily giveaway

However, based on my experience, the number of apps for you to download varies depending on your location. After a week of using Appnana, there comes a time where you won't have any applications to download and the daily 400 nanas giveaway stopped as well. They say that you need to earn at least 3200+ nanas or make 3 referrals first before you can continue enjoying the daily giveaways.

My Appnana account is literally dead today. There are no more ways for you to earn points, the only way is through watching ads which makes you gives you only 5 nanas for every video that lasts for 30 seconds.

Larryl332

There are a lot of different ways and I have heard that downloading apps is a good one, like others have mentioned, but for whatever reason that still seems a bit invasive. It does make me wonder if it is actually that good of an amount though because at a certain point I would probably just need to change my mind about it all.

jennyfermanuel

There are many actually. Try to search their videos. I tried many types of mobile apps trying to have a chance to earn some money, but always ends up disappointed.
Main reason is that it is time consuming, you need a lot of patience to even acquire the desire points for payout. And mostly all of them in my opinion, needs luck as your only chance to earn!
Try online jobs instead, If you have some skills like video editing, writing, etc., then it is better. You can surely earn from those.

TGiF

Have you tried creating an Android apps, then monetize it by using the in apps ads or the trial version or freemium version ( totally free full function apps for say 7 days or 14 days, then certain features will not function again unless you pay to upgrade to premium ).

Another way, perhaps locate the Pay per install program where for each person that download your apps, you will get paid.

If you only install a 3rd party apps to earn some money, you won't get much out from this. So, better to get your own apps and monetize it in any ways that will pay maximum for it.

Cheers

ChrisEvans

Hello

Many phone apps have tried. I so far have not seen one program that pays a lot more than a dollar per day. Most aren't worth the time that you placed them into them. The the others are programs which don't actually pay.

Jerlene

There are so many apps you could use to make money. I use a few that pays me for downloading and playing games I would normally play anyway. Of course there are the survey apps and stuff, too.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.