What's the best method to gain backlinks

JBCMarketing

I recently created a niche website, this is my first site so this may be a silly question, but I know backlinks are important to search engines. Is there a method anyone can suggest to get good quality links back to your site.

elcidofaguy

In my opinion the best method are:

1) Guest articles on authority sites which get traffic.
2) PBNs: Buy old domains which are for sale, resurrect content and add a backlink to your site...

SEOPub

It is not as hard as some people make it out to be. At the same time, there is tons of misinformation about SEO flowing on most marketing forums out there.

RDO Servers

RDO Servers
Very very true! All of the opinions and misinformation has confused me for years. Thats just one of the many reasons I love Webmaster Sun! Lot's of SEO & IM pros on here that will take the time to answer your questions with correct information!

hmmricha

Want to gain links ? It's very easy to say but very difficult to admit, I must say - Focus on creating quality content , I mean in depth content which users/bloggers can refer or link to.

But the point is how people will find your post? Find the way to reach to the people.

Use Google alert when someone talks about the particular topic, you can jump in and leave your comment there.
Share post on social media sites.
Choose keywords which are comparatively easy to rank and have good monthly searches too.

Steve Roberts

What do people think of backlink building software? FWIW, my impression is that it is all super-spammy and not worth it, but some people seem to do well with it.

bijutoha

Really nice start gain backlinks. Thanks so much for this concept. So, you must think about link earning not building. I mean natural links=quality links=Earning Links.

Just focus on Quality Content. Please read quality content guidelines. Social and Email Outreach bring lots of happiness for you.

Best of luck.....

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies