Should I have a mobile version of my website?

Jack London

Hello,

Should I have a mobile version of my website?
and mobile version is effect for SEO

waiting for valuable responses...

HostGEX

It depends on your website , What kind of website do you have?
If it's a high traffic blog , then you will need the mobile version.
But It's not important , nowadays , the internet speed is very fast , and about all people are using iOS OR Android. So, In these kinds of mobile , Mobile version is not needed , it just open the website as the computer opens.

Irish

Good advice @Hostgex,
But I've ever seen in more webs analytics about SEO, mobile version is a good point to evaluate worth of website. what do you think about it ?

trueman1

most mobile phone this days are like a normal computers, so no need for mobile website version anymore.

bruno007

It depends on your website, If you have got a website which have a lot of content then you should make a different version of your website for mobile devices, if you dont have much content and images then you should use responsive web designing approach to design web pages.

For example a news website contains a lot of news content on it's home page and a smartphone screen might not be able to load all content at once and might not be able to show all content efficiently, so this kind of website should make mobile version.

If it's a high traffic blog , then you will need the mobile version.
So if it is not a high traffic blog, wouldn't it need a mobile version to show its content efficiently on mobile devices?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.