Should I use free wordpress themes?

vishwa

Yes, You can use free WordPress themes without any issues. Just make sure that the themes authors are provides regular updates. You can also check the rating and reviews of themes. For example some of the best free themes are Twenty Sixteen, Iconic One, Stargazer etc. You can also check free themes provided by Mythemeshop.

thewebclique

Yes, Many WordPress themes are available online. you can use free WordPress themes according to your requirement. No any risks to use it's but you not customized many free themes according to your needs. So first write your requirements, then after check free themes are available or not.

brianlee1982

I am using free Wordpress Theme, due to financial constraint. I believe that u can buy the paid themes too if u have the resources to do so. If the free themes can just solve your problem, just use it as of now. All u have to do is try and error with the themes, and play around with them. I tried >10 free wordpress theme until i settle with 1. I am currently using MyTheme

PatrickT

This is a good option for those who don't have money you know))) All the free themes I have met were compeletly harmless, though they looked like you know... free themes)) so it pretty much depends on your wallet, mate))

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.