What are the good ways to gain traffic..?

Alex_smith

How to gain visitors to my blog website..? I have recently posted around 10 articles in my blog, I am not getting much traffic. What are the good ways to gain traffic..?

DPrat

How to gain visitors to my blog website..? I have recently posted around 10 articles in my blog, I am not getting much traffic. What are the good ways to gain traffic..?
That is an interesting question from SEO point of view. Please refer to my reply on this post. I guess the points mentioned from 2 to 8 will be helpful to you.

pramod

Hi Alex,

Follow these simple steps to gain traffic:

1. Posting regularly is a good idea, instead of bulk posting. Thus posting 1 post/day for consecutive 10 days, is better than posting 10 posts/day.
2. Post unique and informative content about your niche, product & services.
3. Share your posts on Social Networking sites (facebook, twitter, google +)

Irish

@pramod, good post, it's very essential tips for increasing website traffic.

Alex_smith

Thank you for your feedbacks, i consider these are enough to understand the basic steps to gain traffic. Great post.

Sharma

Hi,you can increase your blog visitors ratio by using paid Search Engine Optimization service.To get the service visit the site Thewebpole.com here you can get Search Engine Visibility(SEV) service at low cost.It will helps to increase blog visitors ratio and page rank very soon by promoting it in many ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

hamendene

Forum posting,Article submission,blog posting are best ways to gain the traffic.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.