DIVs or Tables in Responsive Design

epicstate

Hey Guys,
I am wanting to make a list of items in a table ( using DIVs or Tables) but I wanted its structure run well in mobile devices. what do you think which is better, with divs, tables or others?
And can I make images responsive inside tables?

merapata

I think easy it like this Make Div and Table in it ...Give Dive 100% width and IT will automatic adjust table as per space in it if want more give each List Item precious Size in percentage witch auto adjust too

Hope it's works

#Cheers

savidge4

Hey Guys,
I am wanting to make a list of items in a table ( using DIVs or Tables) but I wanted its structure run well in mobile devices. what do you think which is better, with divs, tables or others?
And can I make images responsive inside tables?
the easiest way to look at this.. divs are dynamic, and tables are static. so in a responsive design you would want to obviously use the dynamic choice, divs.

The more detailed explanation: Divs are dynamic because they are using screen resolution. so 80% of a iPhone screen or 80% of a 21" computer monitor works out either way. Tables are slightly different. They use the variable of page width. If you look, even in responsive design, this variable IS set. usually to 1040 or the like. So 80% of a table is based apon page width, and has nothing to do with screen resolution.

hope that helps

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.