Do you buy Facebook Likes for your fan page?

SamHeyerSeo

Facebook likes are usually random likes. Even these likes are from real profiles, having thousands of inactive, non-engaged users will make you look bad to Facebook’s eyes.

BestProxies

This is good discussion question. Some people rather buy tons of bot likes-fans just for the look. The more fanpage has likes - the more trustfull it looks.

The same goes along with youtube channels. Sellers from fiverr or seoclerk offer these kind of services which may build your trust level on the first time sight.

Personally - I join as much as possible niche related facebook groups and spread my fanpage/youtube channel link over it. It helps to build fanbase. Slowly, but it helps.

jamalaldein

Dont ever think about buying fake likes and fans for your fb page, it's really bad idea and it has zero conversion

Heather

Before, I can say that it can help a bit in marketing, because the likes, comments and share are still legit. But now that facebook has been creating bots for that matter, that will be a total waste of your money.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads