Top SEO ranking factors ?

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

Please tell me What are the top seo ranking factors ?

I am waiting for your suggestions

pramod

Hi Aman,

Hi All,

Please tell me What are the top seo ranking factors ?

I am waiting for your suggestions
I hope these factors will help to be on the Top in Search Engines.

Top SEO Ranking Factors:

1. Content [Your Content should be unique and relevant to your Keywords and should provide whole information for whatever they are concerned]

2. Meta Tags [Apply Appropriate Title (limit to 65 characters) & Meta Description (limit to 140 characters) as per your Webpage content]

3. Heading Tags [You can use your Keywords in Heading Tag, if they are related to the page content, you can make use of h1,h2,h3 tags]

4. Image Alt Tag [Providing Alt Tags to your images on a Page is also important, it somehow impacts search engine results]

5. Internal Linking [Internal Linking of your pages is also good SEO perspective, for example, you can link your services page from home page]

6. Link Building [Continue with Link Building Campaign, which involves Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Classified Submission, Forum Posting, Guest Posting, Web 2.0 Submission, Article Submission]

Last edited:

bruno007

Previous post by Pramod has covered almost all major factors of SEO, some new factors are local directory submission, Google authorship etc. These are also major factors in SEO 2013.

Linksdepth

Hi

i think Pramod has done a great job. mentioned all the topics. Hmm On page and Off page work needed for good rank..

Thanks

wms

Administrator
Staff member
@pramod, good job. it's very obvious and easy to apply from your tips.
Can I know where did you get these useful tips or are they your tips ?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.