What Are You Going to Do Different This Year?

Developer

Now, before I begin, let me start by stating that I am not
one of those "New Year, New Me" fanatics. Time is really not
relevant unless you're wasting it.

Whether it' 2015 or 2016, you should always be doing every
thing you can to make the most of your time online, or off.

That said, I do understand the whole "New Year, New Me"
concept, so to appease all on-lookers, allow me to ask my
question this way...

What do YOU plan to do differently in the next 360 days
that you didn't quite get a chance to do, or do so well,
or do to your own high standards, in the LAST 365 days?

• Will your marketing strategies change?
  • Will your main business strategies change?
  • Will you focus on something different this year?
  • Will you start a new blog?
  • Are you planning on giving up and going back to a J.O.B. (God, I hope not!!!!)
  • Will you be trying anything new?
  • Will you try something out of your comfort zone?
  • Will you venture out of your normal realm (switch from SEO to affiliate marketing, etc..)
Voice your thoughts. Let the rest of us know. Let's get this
party started... Let's see how many people chime in, eh?

Last edited:

Nytshade

My goal for this year is to help as many people as possible to start or grow their online/offline businesses. Not by selling them a course, program or service but by doing it without expecting anything in return. Later this year if I can find land I want to build an offline academy where I take about 10 students every 6 months (again without expecting anything in return).

Yes it will cost me big time, but it's not a problem for me. Hopefully when they finish my program they'll go out there and teach others as well. Another thing is to diversify, I have been expanding the same businesses for far too long and this is the right time for me to diversify since I'm stable financially.

I also have some sites that I want to flip.

Not much for me this year I just want to give back and help as many people as possible. There are a lot of smart people out there who're messed up by the system and they need a hand and I would like to be that hand, even if it's just a few people. I'm not here to change the world :DD:

Developer

Changing the life of just 1 person is absolutely the START to changing the world nytshade.
Thank you very much for your post. It's awesome to know there are other genuine people
out there who truly do want to help others -- without expecting anything in return.

Sometimes, just the smile on their face is worth much more than any monetary value you
could put on it, so KUDOS to you pal.

I love your idea about the offline academy and wish you LOADS of luck with it. If/when you
get to that point, please be sure to post back and let us all know how it's going for you.

Thanks again for your post/response.

Also, when you decide to flip your sites, let me know if you need/want any assistance with them.
I love PLR and website flipping. Just another one (of many) of my passions.

Ron Killian

I think at the very least, new years resolutions gave us a good reason to make changes, to do better, to do differently. Or more importantly, to STOP doing things that are not working, or not give us a return. Sometimes we need that "push"?

Said it before and I'll say it again, email marketing will be a much bigger part of my business. This is of course goes along with helping people find some success. As already talked about in this thread. I see SO many people who say they are not earning online.

And yes the plan is to try and step out of my comfort zone, such as video. :)

ulterios

This year I am planning to TRY to set some time aside to enjoy life a bit. I spend 10-12 hours a day, 7 days a week working in some form or another and I have to say that all work and no play does get old. Hopefully I will get to have more fun time this year.

As for marketing changes/adjustments, I am planning on branching out into other methods and doing some research to see what's working well right now.

I'm also going to try to give ALL my sites the needed attention to grow them instead of only working on a few choice sites.

These are some of my main goals for doing some things differently, we'll see how that works out! ;)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.