Kindle vs. Nook vs. iPad?

hoangvu

Hey friends, I'm wanting to update my old tablet by a new one and considering between Kindle and Nook and iPad which e-book reader or a gamer should buy?

AndiLim

I choose iPAD! We all know how well-known apple is and the quality of the devices are pretty good. And the memory capacity of course.

ulterios

This depends on exactly what you intend to do with it mainly.

If you are going to be gaming, then and iPad or a good Android based tablet will be best.

If you are going to be using it to read mostly, then then Kindle or Nook will be fine. The iPad might be a bit bulky. An iPad mini would work well and also can be good for gaming.

rfharris

My standings would be.

1. iPad
2. Kindle
3. Nook

learn2do

Just pick the iPad, it's the best tablet right now. It's a product with outstanding performance and good design.

FreebieBoy34

I'd go for iPad since it is made by one of the most reputable brands in the industry today. Plus I like the fact that you can store a lot of music files in there and play it as you go and read your favorite eBook....:)

Rob Whisonant

What did you end up getting? I have several tablets but when it comes to reading Kindle books, I always go back to my Kindle Paper White.

eioapqoeke

iPad would be the best choice since its just not a book reader but a full fledged tablet with many other features compared to kindle.

davebusiness86s

We can only compare them by matching their uses with their price. If we just compare which one is better, I believe nothing beat iPad.
However I recommend you not go for Kindle. I have a kindle 3 years ago and somehow after 1 year it ran extremely slow

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads