Do you still use business cards?

joey_2tep

Business cards are still important most specially when you're doing offline marketing. Like for example you met a friend in the street and you don't have time to chat the business cards will be effective to get them your contact info. I can see lots of people are still using business cards though it is kind of school it is still very useful in some way.

Furthermore, when you meet someone that could potentially be a great prospect or connection, you would want him to walk away with a great first impression. A business card is the best thing that you can give to him before he walks away, way better than emails.

Hometutor

Hometutor
That's the only comment I have on your post. I always give my business card during a conversation as part of a soft sell to almost anyone I meet. I've been in conversations where just before leaving someone gives me a flier or business card on some type of business they're involved with and there's no time to discuss it.

Little trick and I'm sorry if I've mentioned this before. Ask the person your talking to for his/her business card. This gives you an opening to hand the person yours way before it's time to part ways.

Do a little soft sell, then change the conversation to them. The longer you talk about your business, the less he/she will listen.

Rick

Kakashi2020

I'm still using business cards, it's a great tool
for breaking the ice on new acquaintances,
specifically during client meetings and social events.

Business Cards are still important to professionals, it quickly defines their line
of work and contact details. It's an invaluable
tool and I think it won't disappear anytime soon.

daggy24

Yes I do. Even though I do all of my selling online I will still take business cards to events where people who may be interested in my product will be, and I also put them in with orders. I sell on a few different platforms so it still helps direct people from a third party site to my site (some sites prohibit this in listings, for obvious reasons.)

I have had a few friends who follow my business on social media ask for cards as well to give to their friends who are interested and it has resulted in a few sales!

Thor34

Although business card seems outdated, I still bring my business card where ever I go because there might be some customers or people who are lazy enough to browse in the internet to see your business profile. An also, some people might not have any access in the internet so in this case, a business card becomes handy.

amelia88

I'm temporarily living in Japan right now, and business cards are a really big thing. They're completely ingrained into the culture here, so much so that it would be almost disrespectful not to have a business card to exchange with someone when they hand you theirs. It's also normal to deeply bow when someone gives you their business card here as a sign of respect. So yes, for me right now having business cards is 100% normal and 100% needed!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
UVM
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.