What is the price of a website design?

Tshepo

What is the price of a website design that designing in Joomla or Wordpress cms or hosted sites out there?

I am dealing with a freelancer but I'm not sure to offer him a good price for a new website.

Cochel

Haven't you tried hiring a freelancer since?

Check this important things to consider in pricing a freelancer:

- should provide value for clients
- should set expectations
- new learnings

Hope that helps.

Localnode

What is the price of a website design that designing in Joomla or Wordpress cms or hosted sites out there?

I am dealing with a freelancer, but I'm not sure to offer him a good price for a new website.
Pre-made unique designs can range from $100 - $1,000. Pre-made designs sold to many people usually stop at the $50 mark.
Typical freelancer costs are usually $1,000 - $1,500 on the lower end while most are around the $3,000 mark. There're a few freelancers who charge in the $10,000 region - and get many clients.
Design agencies range... anywhere from $1,500 to the tens-of-thousands.

The calculator @Cochel linked is quite good as a starting point.

I'd suggest shopping around, and choose a designer that can fit your budget, and has a quality portfolio of designs you like. Also, make sure your design brief is as detailed as possible.

rfharris

For a Wordpress or Joomla website, you should not be paying more than $100, especially if you website doesn't have too many pages. Making a website using such CMS is not a very difficult task, if you have time you can make if yourself with some help from forums like this one and some other platforms like youtube.

janseo

The price of a website design depends upon different factors such as number of pages, functionality of the website, expertise of the web designer, geographic location etc. Normally the starting price can be $300 to any amount depending on the mentioned points.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views