Best sources to buy solo ads

binelus

Hi everyone!

Hope you all doing well.

Want to know: what are the best places online to buy solo ads for the IM and biz op niches.

I have been using Udimi for a little while, but I'm sure there are other places with good sellers.

Please let me know!

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Billy

Rob Whisonant

Facebook has tons of solo ad tetimonial groups. Read those and you will quickly learn who to buy from and what sellers are scammers.

Eoon

Hi everyone!

Hope you all doing well.

Want to know: what are the best places online to buy solo ads for the IM and biz op niches.

I have been using Udimi for a little while, but I'm sure there are other places with good sellers.

Please let me know!

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Billy
I didn't use solo ads before because I don't believe in increasing leads with it while paying too much for this service. Some people could use tricks to get clicks for your solo ad campaigns..etc

Maybe you need to read more reviews about solo ads service but even reviews can not be true.

Facebook has tons of solo ad testimonial groups. Read those and you will quickly learn who to buy from and what sellers are scammers.
I agree with you but as said above, some reviews can be fakes.

Have you used solo ads before? what is your experience with it? how do you determine it it's a good solo ads service that can go with?

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
Of course reviews can be fake. That is why you read all the Facebook solo ad testimonial groups. When a fake review is posted, it is exposed as fake fast.

Hmmm... Yes I have used solo ads before. :) I am the programmer and creator of My Click Boss and My Click Boss Pro. So Yes I really know the solo ad business. :)

binelus

Facebook has tons of solo ad tetimonial groups. Read those and you will quickly learn who to buy from and what sellers are scammers.
Which ones do you know of??

I didn't use solo ads before because I don't believe in increasing leads with it while paying too much for this service. Some people could use tricks to get clicks for your solo ad campaigns..etc

Maybe you need to read more reviews about solo ads service but even reviews can not be true.

I agree with you but as said above, some reviews can be fakes.

Have you used solo ads before? what is your experience with it? how do you determine it it's a good solo ads service that can go with?
Yes! Like I said I used Udimi before. I get leads, between 30-40% opt-in rate with my lead pages, but I find that my emails open rates are a little on the low side.

That is why I was asking if there is other source so I can test out.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.