What is Search Engine Submission ?

DavidLux

What is Search Engine Submission ?
and
Is Search engine submission the good way for doing seo on a website ?

Any comments?

jasonquey

SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines This SEO tutorial covers all the necessary information you need to know about Search Engine Optimization - what is it, how does it work and differences in the ranking criteria of major search engines.

MikeQ

If you don't do do search engine submission then your site would automatically be indexed, there is no problem, I would say.

AvalonTales

You don't really have to submit your site to the search engines anymore. You just have to have good content in your site and create some links to it, with articles, guest posting, forum posting, etc.
Pretty much

Alex_smith

Yes i agree with the last post, you need to have good contents in your site, content is king always, If you have good quality contents, when search engine sees your content so unique then it will be ranked higher in the search engines.

tammi6523

Its always fantastic to find information about seo and how to complete it. Thanks for the share and I hope that more people read your article especially the beginners that are wanting to learn more. This forum has served as a great starting point for anyone that has been looking for seo knowledge.

RafaelJames

Search engines submission is a process in which new websites are submitted and these are indexed after when approved by Google that these sites don't contain duplicate content and spammed keywords also.

mollyhank040

Seo

Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.

Trisha Sue

Search engine submission, like it states, it is the submission of your website to search engines. In other words it is used to let search engines know of your existence.

However, it is completely useless nowadays because search engines continuously crawl the web to find new websites. If a SEO firm offers you search engine submission services, find a new firm because it is completely useless and you could do it by yourself.

Penelopecruz

Well, basically search engine submission is used for any new website...It is one of the natural way to know search engines about new website... By doing search engine submission in early seo for website we get good benefit of our website...

Ric

In my site i have a page of gallery that include images and has no content. Its mean my that page not seen by search engine.

Prabha Yadav

Basic moto of search engine submission is to index website in search engines. It also matters a lot from ranking point of view.

steveschmidt85

Currently I don't think there is any need of doing search engine submission. As most of the sites are crawled by google if they have backlinks and as well indexed also.

Penelopecruz

Hi There,

Search Engine Submission is just like directory submission... Basically it is used for any new website... It is the way to share your website on all over the search engines... By doing this search engines submission get a sense of that what the website is all about...

MikeQ

There are many search engines, apart from Google, you can consider submitting your website to those search engines as well.

david rajan

Search engine submission is important for all website and faster to crawl all search engines such as google, yahoo and bing..etc...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.